[Chapter Seventy-Eight]

Taunt by Lovejoy is a vibe rn-
━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━

  Goh sighed softly as he stepped outside. The cool wind and the sound of the rain hitting the roof was oddly relaxing to him. 'Sucks that Ash doesn't like it, it'd be nice to be out here with him..' Goh leaned against the closed door and looked out toward the ocean. The wind was whipping the waves every single direction possible at once. He whistled and shook his head, "This storm ain't gonna be pretty, that's for sure." Goh sighed again and walked back inside, being met with Lycanroc glaring at the door. "...... Hi?" The Lycanroc didn't drop it's glare and instead walked toward him. "Woah- you were cool with me yesterday and earlier!" Goh exclaimed in a panic. Lycanroc raised up and hit the human with its paws, not hard enough to harm him but to get his full attention. "Ey-" Goh looked down at the Pokemon. Lycanroc nodded its head toward the boys room then glanced back at him. "Oh.... OH!" Goh patted Lycanroc on the head and rushed back to his room. The moment he got into the room, he immediately felt bad for leaving in the first place. Ash was curled up on the bed, hands pressed against his ears tightly. Burnett was sitting on the side of the bed, rubbing Ash's shoulder. "Fucken hell I'm so sorry!" Goh sprinted over to the bed and sat down, running his fingers through Ash's hair.

━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━

WE'RE NEARING THE END PEOPLE!
YOUR FATES ARE IN THE HANDS OF ONE OF MY FRIENDS FOR THE ENDING<33