Chapter 4 - Because It's You

In the restaurant :

"I and my boyfriend broke up yesterday.."

"Did you cry?"

"Not at all."

"Why?"

"It's just because my tears are gone since I cried for the first person I truly loved,he's not everything to me but he's a bit of something"

"But,did you love your present ex?"

"Yes but not as much love as the kind of love I gave to my first love.."

"That boy was very lucky,your love for him never faded.."

"No,he is not,.."

"But why?"

"Because....let's stop this,it's none of your business."

"But.."

And Jaehui left the restaurant with full of tears.She can't explain that the real reason why she's single right now is because of him,not because of anything.But Woo Kim is definitely thinking that it's all because of him that's why Jaehui is now in depression.

"And I think she's the one for me,I know that..I prayed for someone before my sudden death and here I am who reincarnate to correct all my mistakes.I know she's someone who is there for me whenever I'm in trouble,and even now she's still the one where I am leaning while I am suffering from my Prosopagnosia.But is she really the one for me ?"

After two months,Woo Kim finally adjusted himself inspite of his Prosopagnosia,and she texted Gyu Na and Jaehui and invited them for hang -out,and the two did not refuse.

Jaehui was the first who arrived at the meeting place,with her silver dress and gold pendant,she actually made herself more presentable because after two months he will meet Woo Kim again.And then Woo Kim arrived next,and she started to talk with Jaehui.

"Well,I realized after five months in hell,that there was somebody in my life for whom I always pray for her safety,and I think that time I was praying that one day,that woman meets me,and we will be together until my last breath.But then,I got my sickness,it kills me for five months,but I took this easy because there is somebody in my prayers a long time ago,who will guide me until the end.Jaehui.."

"Woo Kim,.."

"Will you marry me?"

"Woo Kim...YES,..(And she hugged Woo Kim and she wear the ring as a sign that they're already engaged.)"

And Gyu Na came with a gun in her left hand,and shoot Jaehui and fell to the ground.Woo Kim got shock so he actually ran to the place of Gyu Na and attempted to take away her gun,but what happen is that Gyu Na fell down with blood stains near the abdomen;at the same time he heard Gyu Na's last words:

"Take care of her if there's a chance,be happy,thanks for all the time you have given to me, I died with your son.."

Then Woo Kim finally knew that Gyu Na is pregnant that time.And he throw away the gun,and what he did is to bring Jaehui to the hospital.Without knowing,Kang Woo has seen what's happening.And that young and determined lawyer bring out his phone and dialled someone's phone number.

"I need you now,you have something to do,I will pay and I will be the one to secure you."