The Author

Real name : Christian Paul Chua

Birthdate : June 3,1995...(same birthdate with Dahyun(2Eyes), TaeHa of Momoland and SinB(GFriend) but not including the year xD )

About Codename : I'm addicted to Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won tandem.And fans called them ChaeKi.

Genre of Music : Absolutely K-POP

Kpop Fan since 2009,an ELF and solid Kyuhyun biased ; 2011 when I became multi-fandom and now focusing to girl groups.

Education : Graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Mathematics and Master of Science in Mathematics Education.

~Frustrated Architect and Interior Designer.

~Loves music and art,..

I have a band namely AppleBeat,wherein the members have different genre of music.I played the role as the main vocalist and lead rapper,and now as the sub-vocalist and lead rapper :)

Started to be K-Drama addict on 2004.

Facts :

When I'm happy,I tend to think tragic things so that everyone could appreciate the reality of life. When I'm sad,I am not thinking... xD

Once became a K-Pop roleplyer,played Kyuhyun of Suju,Joong Ki(actor), Junsu of JYJ,Minhyuk of BTOB,J-Hope of BTS,Hanbyul of LEDApple and Suho of EXO.

A CERTIFIED HEMOPHOBIC . That's why I never dream to become a doctor.

Dreams :

I want to have my own University, in fact I want to name it next to IU(International University).

I wish to have my own house wherein I want it to have secret rooms and underground area.

To have a model family,meaning if I am a teacher, then my wife must be different to my profession and our kids must be the successors of our frustrations.

Please read it's Book 2 entitled "Just the Two of Us" and know more about the characters.