Chapter 3 - Can You Save Me ?

And Gyu Na got the news from the concerned citizen and she went to the hospital immediately,and she met the doctor who operated Woo Kim.

"How's Woo Kim?"

"He is still not okay ,we will conduct a brain surgery on him because his brain was damaged,and he might suffer from Prosopagnosia"

"Prosopagnosia?? What the hell is that ?"

"It is a total face blindness,when he wakes up,you will find out."

"This is not true , Woo Kim will not have Prosopagnosia.."

That's why Gyu Na waits for Woo Kim to wake up.Three days after,Woo Kim is now awake,he see Gyu Na sleeping on his side while holding his hands,he is wondering why the girl is holding his hand,and then Gyu Na wake up as she notice that Woo Kim moved his hand away from her.She is so happy because of Woo Kim's consciousness and she started to ask Woo Kim.

"Woo Kim,how is your feeling by now ?"

"Who are you?,you must go home now,I am a waste of time to you ,we are not related,and I don't think that we knew each other,just get yourself busy with your work.Don't mind me,but thanks by the way."

Tears ran down to the face of Gyu Na and she was so shocked on what she heard,she never expected that the doctor told her the truth.But she never gave up and continue talking to Woo Kim before she leave.

"Are you sure you don't know my name,or even the place where we first met,and the last place where we last said goodbye?"

"All I know is that,I'm alone in life,I lived in Seoul,and I dedicated all my works to my self,I'm not waiting for anyone,nor loving someone,all I know is that the reason why I am here because,.."

"Because?"

"I collapsed in my house and someone sent me to the hospital,and definitely it's not you,because you can't lift me."

"I have to go.Get well soon"

"Thanks."

And she left the institution with full of tears,she thought that when Woo Kim wakes up,she is the first one who will be recognized but she failed to achieve it.Meanwhile,Jaehui also visited the hospital and looked for Woo Kim.

"To ROOM 602 please."

And Jaehui saw Woo Kim looking at the ceiling thinking of something,and then she approached him.

"I'm sorry for what happened even though I am not the one who hits you,I am looking forward that someday you'll remember me,we had a lot of things to talk,but maybe,we could tackle it by tomorrow."

"Why?Is there any problem in the past,or do I know you ?"