Chapter 8 - Ice Flower

And Woo Kim continue staring at Jaehui and Jaehui is wondering about the guy.Kang Woo was puzzled about what's inside the CD.He is definitely scared that it might be the start of his end.And Atty.Kang starts to interrogate the prosecutor's witness.

"So tell me what did you see last May 28,2012."

"I was cleaning the place that time when I saw the beautiful girl shot by the man who wears formal outfit."

"And how did you know that the guy was the one who killed Ms. Kim Gyu Na?"

"Because the gun has his fingerprints"

"But how about the bullet,how are you sure that there are two bullets on the girl's gun?"

"Objection your honor,the question was inappropriate to the witness ,he can't calculate how many bullet does the gun have.."

"Your honor,the witness is under cross examination but perhaps,this case must be close right away(shows the CD and asked for the laptop and plays it)"

The commotion starts..

"Order in the court,Atty.Kang what the hell is this?"

"Your honor this was the audio file which proves that the evidences are all planted,it might be an instrument to make Woo Kim innocent,and I may suggest to temporary close this case in order to find out the real mastermind of this mess(plays the audio)"

And the court finds out that the evidences are planted.The judge started to decide.

"This case is close for the meantime."

And the court's man states the article to formally close the case.And it was proven that Woo Kim was NOT GUILTY.And he hugs Atty.Kang for doing the great job.He immediately gets out of the jail and he celebrates his freedom with Atty.Kang.

"Thank you for this freedom.'

"No problem.Just for you."

Woo Kim smiles,and he knows that he has a lot of chance to bring back Jaehui's trust and heart.Suddenly he decided to go at the cemetery to visit Gyu Na.He asks Atty.Kang to join him and the lawyer did not refuse the request.

In the cemetery ..

" I just missed my bestfriend so much,I don't know that this thing might happen to her,before I leave I said I will come back soon to see his boyfriend which was you,but I didn't know that this will happen,and so I decided to defend you,in order to give justice to my bestfriend"

"I'm so sorry for what happen,but still it's not clear on my mind about my relation to your bestfriend."

"I know,your doctor told me that you are suffering under Prosopagnosia,so I feel pity for you because you don't know anything about the commotions of the past."

"And I feel sorry for your bestfriend,because all this time I do not know that I am the father of her child on her womb..it's just that craziness drives me to Jaehui."

"And I am so sad for what happened,I thought you and my bestfriend will be together forever,which was wrong."

"Just pray for me and Jaehui please "

"Okay..That's all I could do by now."

That conversation lasts until 6 in the evening, Atty. Kang takes Woo Kim home,and the nice guy gives his thanks to the lawyer.And as the woman drives towards her house,she dialled someone on the phone:

"You must take a good care of her,it must be a secret to everybody,I'm just taking care of her identity.She's not safe this time,although I triumphed the case on the court "(ends the call)