Chapter 6 - Love and War

At the police station:

"Park Woo Kim,you have your visitor"

"Where is my ring ?"

"What ring are you talking about ?"

"The ring I was wearing when I entered this jail,our engagement ring"

"You are not wearing any accessories since you enter here in the jail,and besides we do not tolerate convicts to wear any accessories for they use it to escape."

"That's important to me.."

"What's more important,the ring or your freedom?. Atty.Kang Shin Hae is waiting outside."

And Woo Kim went to visiting section to communicate with Atty.Kang.

"You're wasting your time,my case is murder what more do you expect,it is clear that I will be here forever until my last breath."

"So tell me what's on your mind why I am here Mr.Park?"

"You want money,and that's the essence of work,to have income,for a better living,and here you are like a gambler trying to make me free from this jail for I am accused as the killer."

"Listen,I am Kim Gyu Na's bestfriend."

"So you are here to ..."

"What you are thinking right now is wrong,the first one is correct,I am going to be your lawyer and I will solve your case."

"But you are Gyu Na's bestfriend.."

"So?.Will that be a hindrance to serve innocent people?I am a lawyer,and I will look very foolish if I will listen to my emotion.Of course I know you are her ex-boyfriend,and at first I felt that you might do it to her so that Jaehui Nam and you will live happily ever after.But as a lawyer,I need to find out."

"So what do you mean?"

"I will be your protector,as well as your rival."

"Well,I need to call for another lawyer,."

"Who? the lawyers who are close to Lee Kang Woo?You are wasting the chance to be free."

"Why?"

"Kang Woo is very influencial lawyer here and he loves Jaehui,so I think you know what will happen next."

"How much do you want to protect my side and my dignity to the court?"

"I don't need your money,I am much richer than you Engr.Park."

"Well,it's a deal,but I myself will prove to you that I am innocent."

"You are not in the position to say that,let the court shout it out."

"Till next time Mrs..."

"I'm still single.."

"Take care Ms.Kang."

"Pray always Mr.Park."

"Same to you."

Meanwhile,Kang Woo is arriving when Shin Hae met him.

"Up to this time you are planning to defeat me.It seems that you are not yet satisfied on your failures.Don't worry this thing will stop you from ruining me."

"Don't be sure,because this time,you should have a countdown of your upcoming defeat."

"Let's see."

"Bring it on,unleashed your full power Atty.Lee."

And Shin Hae leave Kang Woo with evil smile,pretending that she already have a plan to defeat Kang Woo.And while on her way to the law firm,Shin Hae was thinking of a solution to the problem,she was pretty sure that Woo Kim is innocent,yet she's not in the position to conclude..

"I know that Woo Kim is innocent,what I don't understand is that Kang Woo is the one who filed a case against Woo Kim.If there is a witness,it should be the witness who will file such case against the accused.I can sense there is a manipulation happening in here,I must know it before Woo Kim give up."

In the jail,Woo Kim is reminiscing about the past while thinking where is his ring

"I hope that we could see each other again,and I hope that time,I am totally free,so I can protect you Jaehui..Gyu Na,I am so sorry for what I have done for you and to our son,but please pray for me also."

"I got disappointed,all I know is you are the one who are doing good things,but what pushed you to do such thing,is that because you are crazily inlove with Jaehui?"

"Because I loved her that's why I protected her."

"For your information,Jaehui is now suffering from Amnesia,tell me where is the protection?"

"Kang Woo could you help me to be free?"

"And now I know how stupid you are,you know that I am the lawyer of the witness,then why should I protect you?"

"I knew it,you planned all this things,to get Jaehui and marry her,you are such an evil."

"Say what you want Woo Kim,the truth shall prevail."

"Yes,and the truth is I am innocent ."

"Let the court decide if you are."

"And if that happens,I will make sure that Jaehui will come with me,and I will make sure that Jaehui and I will be together forever."

"If she still knows you."

"The mind can forget,but the heart cannot."

"Dream on."

"It will be the start of my everlasting love,and it will also the start of endless war."

"Deal,goodluck,hope your wish would become possible."

Meanwhile,Atty.Shin Hae came back

"You want me to sue you,for harrassing my client?"

"So here's your lawyer,you must seek help on her,not on me.Bye."

And while leaving..

"Goodluck to both of you."

And Woo Kim felt sorry for Atty.Kang.

"Atty.Shin Hae,.."

"It's okay,you must ready yourself by mid of this month,it's your first hearing."

"We will fight for Gyu Na's justice.."

"And for your justice.."

"Thanks."