Chapter 2 - Because I'm Stupid

Woo Kim is somehow sad because he thought that Gyu Na would be his last love,but because of what happened,he proved it not.But all of a sudden he realized that he is so much right to leave Gyu Na,to make his dreams come true.

He graduated with a Bachelor's degree and took up his Master's in Kyung Hee University.He is an Engineer in weekdays while he is a student every weekends,he enjoyed so much in this kind of routine until he graduated with a Master's degree in Economics.He made himself so busy so that he will forget to find for a new love.

But the destiny is still playful enough to ruin Woo Kim's promise.He met Jaehui after 8 months of silence.And on the day of their rendezvous there was like a spark in their eyes that were trying to connect but something was wrong,Jaehui was with her boyfriend namely Kang Woo,and they're already 3 months that time.Woo Kim got jealous,but he still remembers his promise to himself,to be a successful man in the society.And he believes that he could have all he wants once he is on the top,even though being on the top is so unhappy,he will do everything just to make himself comfortable on the pedestal.

He was so shocked on what he saw,he was expecting that Jaehui will come back to him because as of now,he still loves Jaehui,she's one of the reason why he let go Gyu Na aside from Gyu Na is a nymphomaniac,but even though she's like that,he still misses the moments that they had,her hands that are so soft,and her lips that are so sticky.And he decided to call Gyu Na and asked her to have sex with him.And Gyu Na granted what the guy wish for,and they meet and it happens.

After that night,Woo Kim is unconscious,he really don't know what to do,he made a mistake of making love again with Gyu Na,but Gyu Na made him happy even for a while. And he realized that he doesn't love Gyu Na seriously like Jaehui,and all his intention to that girl is for temporary happiness,even just for a night.

And now,his mind is confused,he don't know what to do now,if he will still wait for Jaehui or just continue playing with Gyu Na. He is right that there is a possibility that Jaehui will not be his destiny forever,but on the other hand,it's not right that he will abuse the seductive personality of Gyu Na.

And as he walks down to the street,he is still thinking of what to do,but still an accident occurs and all the people saw how rude is the said incident is.Woo Kim was sent to the hospital near the school where he was graduated.A concern citizen got his phone and checked for some contact numbers of his relatives but the guy chose the number of Gyu Na.