Chapter 10

GOOOD MORNING MY LOVELIES I HOPE THIS IS A SHOCKING CHAPPIE
Dedi goes to @9803ann again 💕

When we reach the pyramid, Set is leaning against the side. His eyes glowed a vibrant gold. With no words, he snaps his fingers, and 10 guards appear.

"Search them. Look for any sign of Anubis." He snarls.

I feel the pearl in my pocket heat up. I ignore it, and we are taken into separate cells. The guard roughly throws me into the cell and locks the door. Before I can ask any questions, he's gone. I slump against the wall, defeated. I decide to observe the cell. It's a small, claustrophobic area. My eyes are aching, and I close them.

🐎
When I wake up, I feel something resting on my lap. It's Buddy, and he worriedly looks up at me. I stroke his head, reassuring him that it's okay, but I end up crying. My tears land on Buddy, and I fall into a deep slumber.

"Sadie..." A hand slightly shakes my shoulder. I open my eyes to see my Deathbreath hunching over me. I embrace him in a tight hug and we stay that way for a while. When I open my eyes from the hug, Buddy is gone. I look up at Anubis, my eyes filled with curiosity.

"You were Buddy." I whisper.

He nods his head. "Nevermind that, we need to come up with a plan." His gets up and begins pacing in the cramped cell. So if he was Buddy, does that mean the sparrow is somebody? I ponder at the thought. I notice a gleam on his hand. It's his ring, the one identical to mine. I stand up myself, giving my ring a small twist. In place of my ring is a wand. Anubis smirks at me.

"So you've figured it out."

"Yeah, it was in my dream when I was in a coma."

He himself twists his ring, and a pitch black wand is in his hand. He whispers a spell and a key appears in his other hand. He reaches through the bars on the door and unlocks the gate. He looks back at me, a proud gleam on his face.

"So, are you ready for one last battle?"