Chapter 13

Before we can say anything, we are taken to the god's lair. Isis, in her throne, noticed us and proudly smiled.

"Sadie Kane, you have proven your bravery and dedication. We are very proud of you and as a result, would like to award you."

My father stood up from his throne.

"Anubis, you have shown your bravery and dedication as well. You both have defeated Apopis from rising once again. Overall, we are all awestruck by your motivation and intelligence. That includes you, Sadie."

Isis spoke again. "Would Sadie step fowards, please?"

I glanced at Anubis and he squeezed my hand. "Go." He said, softly. I did as I was told and bowed before Isis.

"Sadie Ophelia Kane, I grant you total and complete immortality." She walked beside me and motioned for me to stand up. Awestruck, I stood up.

"Gods of Eygpt, I present you with Sadie Kane, god of Courage, Success, Revival, and Victory."

Awestruck, I absentmindedly hugged Isis and she chuckled. She made a gesture with her hands and a throne with the name "Sade" engraved on it.

"We had to make your name more god like," explained Isis. "Go ahead, sit in it."

I did as I was told. I felt like I belonged there, like I was born to be there.

My Father spoke up. "Anubis, we have debated over this for a very long time, and we have decided to give your position back." He made the same gesture that Isis did, and Anubis's throne appeared right beside mine. Anubis walked over and sat in it, placing his hand on top of mine, which was resting on the armchair. "We made it, baby." He whispered, pulling me into a hug from his chair.

"We made it."

That's it, yall. My book is officially finished, yay! 3 votes for an Epilogue 😘