Konoha's New Savior

Kakashi looked up from the table as the door opened. Sasuke stood in the doorway, Naruto being supported by him.

"Kakashi-Sensei! We both climbed all the way to the top!"

"Good. You both can rest for now."

Despite this, Naruto still ran forward, and fell, bringing Sasuke with him.

"Usuratonkachi!" Sasuke yelled in annoyance.

He laughed, along with everybody else at the table. And then it faded, to be replaced with a ringing in his ears. Kakashi opened his eyes to find himself laying on his back. A blurry purple figure loomed over him and Konoha as it slashed it's blad through buildings. Many were trying to stop it by throwing kunai and ninjutsu at it, but the susanoo seemed unaffected.

All of this, Kakashi had observed in a second, but what he hadn't registered was Sakura yelling his name.

"Kakashi!" He heard this finally as his hearing returned to him, replacing the awful ringing.

He went to sit up, but immediately felt pain surge through his entire body.

According to Sakura, when Sasuke's susanoo took the first step, the vibrations had thrown every shinobi that hadn't locked themselves to the floor with chakra into the air. He had apparently flown and landed about 50 feet away, and was immediately knocked unconscious.

Kakashi hadn't remembered any of this. The last thing he remembered before he allegedly was knocked unconscious was the susanoo forming.

When Sakura finished healing him, Kakashi stood to his feet. To his left, Tsunade was staring up at the figure. He appeared next to her. "Tsunade-Sama."

She turned her head, "Kakashi. Good to know you're okay."

"Yes, I'm fine. We have to help, now."

She nodded, and leaped onto a building, approaching Sasuke.

Kakashi, Gai, Tsunade, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato were the strongest there, and they gathered. Now it was time to fight. For Sasuke's sake, and for Konoha's.

"He seems invincible, but Sasuke won't be able to keep this up for long. The susanoo is made of pure chakra, so it takes up lots of it. I've seen it once before, though Sasuke is much stronger now." Remarked Kakashi.

Tsunade replied, "I agree. We need to keep defense until he lets it down, then we will attack with all of our power."

"Then let's do it!" Exclaimed Gai.

Sasuke stood high in the sky, Konoha stretched below him. Shinobi desperately tried to defend their home, but it was no use. The only one who could truly defeat him was Naruto, but he was dead. In all honesty, Sasuke was surprised that he even got close to Naruto, let alone was able to kill him. Naruto was the one person he could never surpass, and yet he did. Sometimes, Sasuke wondered if it was all planned. He shouldn't have gone down that easily.

Sasuke heard a muffled scream, and then a large cracking sound. His susanoo had been damaged.

How on earth?... Tsunade.

He had forgotten about her. The infamous Fifth Hokage, known for her monster strength and ranking as a legendary sannin. And now she had broken his ultimate defense. Maybe he had underestimated her.

Sasuke weighed his options. If he continued to use the susanoo, it would crumble and he would have to rebuild it anyways. If he let it down, he would save chakra, but it would make this particular task much more difficult.

He decided on the second option, even though it gave the leaf a bit of an advantage.

The purple wisped away, and Sasuke dropped to the floor. How he survived that fall, without any injury, was a mystery to Kakashi. But it was Sasuke, after all.