Reward

I have been here about three days now splinter says it's too risky for me to go back to the surface but I know better than that. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm sure not stupid, they just want to keep an eye on me because I'm weird so Mikey says. anyway I'm flipping through channels when a giant explosion is heard in Donnies lab (got the full tour on day one). everyone rushed in to see what it was but I remained on the couch "he's fine guys" I was fully confident and I don't even know why I should be freaking out right now but here I am cool as a cucumber. "fine? FINE! I'll give you fine"! Raph started towards me but Leo jumped in front of him "Raph chill out and go help Donnie I'm sure everything's ok" he huffed and walked into his brothers lab. "Donnie you in here"? There was a cough "yeah I'm good I just mixed the wrong chemicals together". while they were chatting away in the lab the other turtles joined them and I was alone to watch the tv. suddenly a news broadcast interrupted the cartoon I was watching "hey I was watching that"! I shouted at the tv but shut up when the headmistress came on "if you see this girl(insert picture of me) I beg for her immediate return she has a foster family waiting to adopt her and they would be willing to offer a reward for her return". the news anchor came back and ended the broad cast I was speechless. "so that's what happened"? It was Leo and all of them were behind me so I'm sure they saw the broad cast too. I shot up "it's not what you think" Raph glared at me "what's not what we think you just wanted to use us". I shook my head "you should be ashamed dudett" Mikey chimed in. "I don't even know those people no one wanted me in fact I was told I wasn't even up for adoption"! My face burned with embarrassment. "I told everyone we couldn't trust her" Raph added they looked at splinter "now what". the rat looked at me with sympathy and hung his head for a moment before straightening up. "you must return to your previous life you are missed however I ask that you do not tell anyone about us in return we give you permission to visit when you can". Raph looked furious "WHAT"! But I remained silent and soon so did the bickering between the siblings. "please" I looked up with tears in my eyes "please don't make me go back there" the rats heart I'm sure was shattering at that moment but he said nothing more except telling the turtles to take me back to the surface. it was a long and dismal walk no one said anything as silent tears slipped down my face. they lifted the sewage cap and pulled me up and out. they walked me all the way back to the doors that I had escaped from earlier. "well I guess this is good by for now" Leo said looking at me I remained still and they seeped into the darkness around me watching but that was it "I'm not escaping again this was my last chance" I whispered. I knocked and the doors flew open causing me to cringe and shut my eyes tears streaming down my face. the headmistress was there "well, well, well look at what the trash man brought by, where were you"? I opened my mouth to answer but was instantly smacked so hard I fell to the ground "silence brat, how could you steal from me and runaway after all I have done for you" i whimpered as she kicked me hard in the ribs causing a loud snapping sound to be heard I didn't cry out I knew better than that. "come, in with you, get in here before someone sees you the rest of your punishment continues later tonight". Leo and his brothers stepped out of the shadows after the doors shut"talk about a real bitch" Leo shook his head "you said it Raph no wonder she didn't talk about it no one deserves this" Mikey waved his hands in the air "so what do we do we cant leave her in there" Donnie stepped up "I agree with Mikey that woman broke at least four of her ribs give or take a few" Leo thought for a moment "lets go tell splinter and see what he says if we can come back we will" they all agreed even Raph and left without a sound.