Mall

Well here we are the mall, stocked with all the crap you will ever need to waist your money on. I could tell April and Grace were gonna get along just fine me however is a different story. we walked through the doors and I felt everyone's eyes fall on us. of course April ignored it but me and Grace were kinda scared and then I was done. "what" I snapped and just like that they all stopped and went back to doing what ever it was they were doing. we continued to follow April and ended up buying clothes for Grace from American Eagle and Aeropostale. I didn't like any of the stores until we walked in Forever 21 and Rue 21 but my favorite being Body central. we began walking out when a boy bumped into me and started talking to me"I'm so sorry, hey your cute can I have your number" I blinked a few times was this dating? If it is I don't like it it's stupid "no" I continued walking and April and Grace had to jog to catch up "what was that"! I shrugged "what was what" April looked at me in disbelief "that guy was H O T and you blew him off". just as she finished the guy cane back and I tried walking away but I completely flipped when he put his hand on my shoulder to stop me "hey wait a.." I didn't let him finish before I punched him in the face he looked at he holding his nose "what the hell are you crazy or something bitch"? I rolled my wrist "no honey are you deaf because I could have sworn I told you no the first time or are you just that thick"? He walked away muttering to him self and April along with Grace were stunned I groaned "can we go now please" she nodded "Yeah sure" the walk home was a silent one. when we walked through the door we were immediately greeted by Mikey who stopped walking as soon as he saw Aprils face "dude what happened to you" the other guys were sitting on the couch watching tv but came over hearing Mikey ask. "oh I don't know why don't you ask Ember how it went" Grace started sarcastically they looked at me I crossed my arms "I told you it was a bad idea" looking at Grace April still couldn't say anything. Donnie looked concerned "you ok Apr.." she looked at me and shouted "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND HE WAS HOT"! The turtles looked confused "w-what" Donnie stuttered. "I refuse to answer questions" I put my hands up in defense and took my bags up to my room. when I came back they all looked surprised except Raph who was grinning to himself. when I came towards them they all looked at me "what". "you punched a kid in his face for asking for your number"? Leo asked I shrugged "he asked and I said no he came back asking the same thing and grabbed my shoulder as I tried to walk away" Grace saw Raph tense up just slightly and then it was gone she smiled to herself I'll get them together if it's the last thing I do. After a few moments we were done discussing the topic and April clapped her hands "alright time to try on the new clothes and get rid of those... dresses" I looked down "what's wrong with this" I said sarcastically of course everything was wrong it was a dress. "it's dirty and I need to wash it like ten million times" we all laughed and she shooed us up the stares to get changed. I turned and looked back before closing my door and caught Raph looking at me but he turned quickly and I blushed. first things first I'm getting a shower. I pulled out some clothes and dashed into the bathroom down the hall washing my body and then my hair I dried myself and looked into the mirror. My eyes always caught people's attention and now I see why one blue and green do look rather interesting I guess that's why the boy asked me for my number what ever that means. I took out the clothes I found at body central and put them on I had a white t shirt with a red plaid shirt over it and short Jean shorts. I dried my hair and left it long and wavy I put some bracelets on and looked in the mirror not too bad. I walked out just as Grace walked out of her room and we both gasped "you look beautiful Grace" she looked at me "and you look.. hot girl don't take that the wrong way tho" she was wearing light blue jeans and a white shirt and had her hair down and straight and had black converses on. we linked arms "ready"? I asked she nodded "ready"