The Blading Trio

Description:

Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki have always been quirkless, ever since they found out. Since then, the trio was bullied by Iida and gang of thugs, and neglected by their fathers. The only people that respected them were their sisters and mothers. But then after there one millionth, they ran away into the woods and in anger, they destroy the area there in. When they came to, they uncover a startling secret...

They are the reincarnations of the legendary blading heroes... Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, and Free De La Hoya.

Now watch these three best friends along with their mentors and new friends of B.C Sol, look to become the greatest heroes that have ever lived, as well as crushing the competition with their Beys. But little do they realize that these future heroes and modern beyblading legends won't go down without a fight! It's time to battle for the honor and glory! 3! 2! 1! LET IT... RIP!

Story Notes:

This story will be home of three main ships, Izuku X Ochako, Shoto X Momo, and Katsuki X Camie. In this story Iida will start out as a bully, but then slowly but surely turns him into... EVIL IIDA. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING ABOUT HIM! AMEN! Anyways, if any of you guys see Beyblade Burst, then comment on who you guys want to see in their true forms. But here are the peeps that will have reincarnations;

Aiger Akabane

Dante Koryu

Delta Zakyrou (I don't know how to spell Delta's last name in English.)

Rantaro Kiyama

Silas Karlisle

Lui Shirosagi

Phi (Sort of the leader of this League of Villains)

Xander Shakaderia

And the three I mentioned in the description.

These are the guys that will have reincarnations. As for who will be those reincarnations, I have it all figured out, but won't share who it will be. The only thing is that 3 original characters with be taking Delta's, Xander's, and Dante's reincarnation spots. I will probably do this very soon, because it seems awesome. Nuff said! SENSEI OUT!