Sonic the Hedgehog: Next Heroes

(This will be a song that will show of how emotional it will get.)

Description:

Izuku Yagi may have been quirkless... But that didn't mean he wasn't loved. He had his best friends support him and his dream on becoming the first quirkless hero, even his parents respected the idea. But Zane Hirashi disagreed with the idea and looked to make Izuku's life a living hell...

And Zane took it to far, and caused Izuku to run away after a beating that almost killed Izuku.

The Yagi family and their friends were upset and pissed as hell, but they can't do anything because Zane is the son of one of the highest ranking Hero Committee, and Zane could fire All Might from his job if he wanted to. Izumi was the one who was the most pissed at Zane, because she wanted Izuku to achieve his dream too, and thanks to Zane, Izuku would probably be dead...

Years Later, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, Shoka, Iida, and Uraraka, (Along with Dick Zane) they looked to make Izuku proud and become heroes, and they were doing well, up until Izumi and Uraraka got stuck in rubble caused by the Zero-Pointer. But before the Zero-Pointer crushed them, they were saved by a Human Animal Hybrid Lemur named Tangle and...

Izuku Yagi. Now known as Dekuri the Hedgehog.

Now Reunited, Izuku, Tangle, and another HAH (Human Animal Hybrid) named Whisper, are rolling at UA as Intern Students, and looking for new talent for the Freedom Fighters Academy on Mobius Earth. What will happen when they arrive on Mobius? Only one way to find out...

Story Notes:

This is not a rewrite of the Deku The Hedgehog book. This will take place after the events of Sonic Forces, it will be somewhat based off of the comics that also took place after Sonic Forces as well. This will be a Izuku X Ochako story, and Izumi will be gay in this story, but just doesn't have the guts to tell her family yet. The only people that know Izumi is gay, are Shoto and Katsuki, and Izuku down the road. I have a question though, who should I ship Izumi with?

A. Kyoka Jiro

B. Katsumi Bakugo

C. Tsuyu Asui

or

D. Shoka Todoroki

These are the girls I'm thinking of shipping, tell me what you think. Second off. Here is a list of the FFA's Class 1-A.

Class 1-A:

Sonic

Amy

Tails

Knuckles

Shadow

Silver

Gemerl: With Cream and Eri as sisters

Blaze

Charmy

Vector

Rouge

Espio

Tangle

Whisper

Izuku Yagi: Dekuri the Hedgehog

+ 8 Students from UA

+ A character that certain fans will react to.

Here is a list of who will be in Class 1-B as of right now:

Mighty

Ray

Jet

Wave

Storm

Sticks

Nick

Bark

Bean

Honey

+ 14 Others I don't know about right now. If you all have any suggestions speak now or forever hold your peace.