The Beyblade King

Description:

Izuku Midoriya... Was Framed.

Midoriya was well on his way to being a hero, until he was framed as the UA traitor by Himiko Toga. He was hated among most of the UA Staff, Students and Heroes. Only 6 people believed that he was innocent.

Eri, Bakugo, Uraraka, Melissa, All Might, and his Mom Inko.

But because of Nezu, All Might was forced to take OFA away from Izuku, and Deku was taken to Taturas where he would be kept. But 2 months later it would be revealed that Izuku was framed. Now, angry at Nezu and themselves, the people who believed that Izuku was framed are looking for him, but they discovered...

That Izuku didn't even make it to Taturas.

Eri was the most devastated about the turn of events, and thus she ran away from UA. Melissa, Uraraka, and Bakugo chased after her only to run into Kurogiri, who said that he knows where Izuku is. And he would be inclined to take them to him. They agreed. When they entered the portal they were sadly scattered, and stuck...

In the Blading World... Hyrule.

Now what happens when Eri meet a group of kids named the Quad Raiders and discover that her papa,  Izuku, is not just here. But...

He is The King Of Beyblade.

But what will happen when Class 1-A discover the portal? And what will happen when a certain student... Decides to go rogue?

There's no try. Only do.

3... 2... 1... GO SHOOT!!!

Story Notes:

This will be a Betrayed Deku Story with someone from Class 1-A going villain. I won't say who though! But I will tell you... IT'S NOT BAKUGO!!! Plus, I need help to draw some the quad beys and scenes that will appear in the story. So if anyone knows how to draw please use the profile chat. Thanks! AND NO SCAMS!!!