Hero: Class 1-A!

Description:

Many years ago... Humans have always been the dominate race, and there was one thing that they hated most than the Mobian race. That's when Nezu, the Principal of UA, established the team known as Cemetery Wind to track down all the Mobians and kill or capture them. As this went on, the Mobians were forced to go into hiding, but are still pursued by Cemetery Wind as they are used for horrendous experiments. But, the leader of the Mobians, Toshinori Yagi, gathered together a group of super-powered teens to establish the long forgotten Hero 108 program, to stop Nezu, and end the war!

Hero Number 006 - Izuku Midoriya AKA Deku!

Hero Number 088 - Eijiro Kirishima AKA Red Riot!

Hero Number 103 - Ibara Shiozaki AKA Mystique Shio!

Hero Number 025 - Denki Kaminari AKA Chargebolt!

Hero Number 072 - Tenya Iida AKA Velocity!

These are the members...

OF HERO: CLASS 1-A!

Story Notes:

Who had nostalgia when they remember a show you loved, and decided to revisit it after who knows how long? Well... Hero 108 was definitely one of them! So I decided to do my own version of it with MHA! I will share the current members bio once I get to this book, but for now, this is the best we got. So get ready heroes!