Dekuri the Hedgehog

Description:

"A comic I loved told me something, 'With great power... Comes GREAT Responsibility.'"

Dekuri is a young hedgehog living in the island dimension of Green Hill Zone. He grew up under the watchful eye of Long Claw, with a little help from his brothers, Manic and Shoto, and his sister Eri. But one day they were caught by the Echidna Tribe and they had to flee to a planet called Earth. But when they went through the portal...

Long Claw stayed behind, and left the four hedgehogs alone on Earth.

Izumi Yagi is the daughter of the Number 1 Hero in the World, All Might. But she isn't all that loved by All Might because of her having the quirk of One For All when she was born. She was disliked by society with the only people accepting her are Neito Monamo, and her mother Inko. She wanted to be a hero, but she didn't have the courage to do it. But one day, after a huge power surge, she noticed something strange in her garage one day as she looks inside...

She see's four hedgehog hybrids, and a portal appears their hands as they get knocked out.

Now the five of them are on the run as they look to regain what they have loss and begin their long journey for the five of them to become heroes. But when All Might teams up with a genius named Tomura Robotnic it is now a race to get to the warp rings. Will the hedgehogs beat Robotnic and get used to their new home? Or will they flee to the Mushroom Planet?

The only way to find out is to go... Fast. FAST. FAST!

Story Notes:

This is based off of the Sonic Movies, but I am changing a little bit of it, so Eri will be a hedgehog girl in this and will the biological sister of Izuku, Shoto, and Manic. All Might is a bastard in this one, AGAIN! I don't like Ass Might alright! Is there a problem with that? No? GOOD! Anyways, I'm shipping Izumi with Manic in this one, and Izuku will be shipped with either Mina or Ochako who will play Amy. But just for quick clarification, here's a list of the Sonic Characters that they will be playing.

Dekuri: Sonic

Shoto: Silver

Manic: As Himself

Eri: As Herself

Kaminari: Tails

Kirishima: Knuckles

Bakugo: Shadow

Momo: Blaze

Mina or Ochako: Amy

Mineta: Charmy

Tokoyami: Espio

Testutestu: Vector

Tomura: Dr. Eggman

Jiro: Cosmo

Mahoro: Cream

Katsuma: As Himself, but he's the older brother

Mina or Ochako: Rouge

Another Quick Note! I will be doing a gay ship with Mahoro, and our girl Eri. I got the idea for that ship from a book called When Aura's Collide. Anyways I may do this book soon, hope to see it rack up the view soon!