Game-Kai Watch: Deku's Journey

Description:

Izuku Yagi has always been quirkless, ever since he was born. He was always considered useless because of it, but he would still have his best (and only) friend, Momo Yaoyorozu. But it was one day when Katsuki told Izuku to go commit suicide, he ran to the deepest part of Mount Kai. Where he would find some capsule in front of a giant tree, and while walking towards it, he hears a voice...

". . .help me..."

Izuku looked and set free the voice, and it was revealed that it was...

A spirit known as a Game-Kai named Dragobit.

Izuku confused learns of the existence of the Game-Kai and learns that he is the son of the greatest Game-Kai Watch wielder of all time...

Nate Adams.

Now attending the Game-Kai Watch Powers Academy, he will soon realize that becoming a wielder is gonna become more than he bargained for, but it will soon be revealed that his childhood friend, and his main tormentor, are also Game-Kai Watch wielders as well. Izuku and his old and new founded friends will have to work together in order to make it work, but it will be hard when a old threat from Nate's past comes back anew, and is set on destroying everything Izuku knows and loves dearly. Will Izuku find the inner wielder in him? Or will the Watch and the Game-Kai go poof for good?

GAME-KAI MEDAL DO YOUR THING!

Story Notes:

This is my most bizarre story, because this is based off the show and games called Yo-Kai-Watch! This story is gonna have a lot of familiar characters from the video games, but in case you guys are confused, I'll do an explanation in the book about the history of the Game-Kai. The ship of this story will be a Momo X Izuku ship. Now offer ideas and see if you like it!