4003 Heather violet | woosan

𝐒𝐚𝐧 + 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

Mystique, disappearance, crushes, dreams, salvation, fairytale, creatures

_____

At some point, he was just gone, as in disappeared-from-Earth's-surface-gone. No one knew where to start the search, because the whole act was just not a San-thing to do at all. Said someone who had known San since forever. I knew the possibilities in his every thought. And this one couldn't be suicide, kidnapping, or a run-off. I swore on my life.

Ever since his parents reported their son's disappearance, the police told them that a mere boy like him, who no one had any conjecture to where had gone, shouldn't they have any high hopes of coming back. When I heard which harsh words Mrs. and Mr. Choi had been told, I was shocked to say it at least. Right after that followed rage.

And then had anxiety caught me by the throat, hoping to kill me slowly, because I believed that I was partly the reason why Choi San had disappeared.

The day before his disappearance, I had kissed him and told him how beautiful I thought he looked with his new-curled hair. And he had blushed, a delicate pinkish color, and my blood had suddenly run cold as I had realized how wrong that was to say, if not do.

San was only my closest friend, and nothing more, nothing less. But perhaps, I had fucked that friendship up real good from how inattentive I had been. I still couldn't believe that I actually did that.

Because I could still feel how my lips had graced his so dearly feeble that they had felt like smooth silk with no texture at all.

I bit my lip, very hard, as I threw myself in my bed, wanting to bury myself deep in my duvet and sheets, bringing my pillow above my head. I missed San every moment that passed.

So much that I even dreamed about San every night, and sometimes, it felt like the situation was a bit too real. Before those days of devastation, it had been rare if I could remember anything from my dreams at all, but then, it at times felt as if I was part of a goddamn movie, where I was the main character.

The settings were always different; changing every night, as I traveled around the world to find the love of my life. To save San. At first, I found this idea mad, as if I was finally losing my mind for good, because why the fuck would San's salvation depend on my heroic actions? In a dream.

San was gone, not to find anywhere in the world, and dreams were also only dreams.

But something in the way that San sat crouched inside the pinkish hues of the huge crystal, had something spark deep within me, and I couldn't just leave him to be, even though it was just a dream. So I came back every night.

I woke up in the middle of a field, and my breathing was desperate as if I was being chased for the good of my life. When I sat up from the position I lay in, I suddenly looked down at my hands and saw how they were covered in violet colors. It looked like I had been painting with fleeting colors. But that was not only that.

The ground was covered in the same hues of colors, looking like a field spread in pure pixie dust. My eyes dropped down my body, and I could not believe what attire I wore, covered in sprinkles of pink and purple dust. The white clothes I had on, looked like chaos. And then a voice yelled at me, and I choose to hurry up to stand on my feet before I turned around.

"O'dear prince!"

All my surroundings were of the exact same hues as them on my hands and clothes.