7030 Stone grey | jongsang

𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 + 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨

Museum, art, sculptures, violations, restless, awakening, dare

_____

Rain flushed down from the grey skies and the class that waited outside at the entrance soon resembled as drowned mice. A couple of the boys had already pulled their umbrellas out of their bags, but of course, Jongho had chosen to forget his at home. Now he felt how the water soaked through his clothes and touched his warm skin.

"Mr. Kim! How long are we going to wait here?! It's freaking cold!!"

Jongho turned his head to glance over at his classmate who had yelled at their teacher who stood and had the employee check tickets for their class inside the building.

"Yeah! My boxer's all wet now, hurry the fuck up."

"Shut up Wooyoung, it's not like that will help anything."

"Hell I know, but someone gonna complain about Mr. Kim's slow ass! You think it's fun waiting out here while the sky literally pisses down at you?"

"Just go share San's umbrella instead, I'm sure he won't mind it at all."

Suddenly Wooyoung was pushed by another boy named Yeonjun, a smirk playing around his lips when Wooyoung stumbled a few steps to the side, water splashing up around his feet, "YAH!"

Shortly after a teacher with a dimpled smile waved the group of students to the entrance as he shouted at them to split into smaller groups as they would wander around the museum. Jongho sighed deeply as he was placed into the trouble-maker group together with San, a quiet kid who scarcely ever had anything to say. Great.

"We will meet here in exactly two and a half hours, no more, no less. I expect you to pay close attention to what your assignments include. Have fun!" and they were all off.

Wooyoung was the one pulling the group with him as he decided on which section they would start with. They were five in their group; consisting of Wooyoung and Yeonjun, the quiet kid San, a tall boy with fluffy brown hair and huge glasses that Jongho never has been told the name of, and lastly himself. As they stepped through a doorway to the first section, water drops landed loudly on the red carpet in almost silence. Jongho's hair hung soaked down into his eyes when he wanted to read the sign hanging on the wall, so he stopped, but before he got to swipe his bangs away, someone already dragged him away.

"Come on, let's get as far away from Mr. Kim as possible," Wooyoung muttered, apparently the one who had grabbed his arm and pulled him. Jongho glared at him and jerked his arm back, "Let go of me, will you?" His question made the other boy scoff before walking off.

"You're no fun Jongho," Wooyoung said with a pitch of annoyance to his tone. He ignored it and turned to glance around in the room they had entered.

Despite not knowing which section they were in, Jongho made a qualified guess that this was where you could find the geometric sculptures. His lips parted in awe when the many different colors and kinds of shapes appeared in front of him.

"Woah," he exclaimed while his feet already wandered off to explore the results of creative minds. As he continued down the rows of exhibitions he stopped multiple times, making sure to read the artist's name and respective name of the art. At some of the information plates, he found text to the art that made him stand for a longer time and adore the piece of art.

Jongho was an art student, he was sure he breathed for the sake of art. All his life, he has grown up with the liking of creativity, and still a sense of historical aesthetic. He liked modern art, but it wasn't what typically caught his attention.