3002 Carmine red | Jongsang + polyteez

𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 + 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨 (+ 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 + 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 + 𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨 + 𝐒𝐚𝐧 + 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢)

Vampires, blood, rough sex, torment, blood-drinking, explicit and mature content, smut, violence, death, sub/dom dynamics

Note: this one-shot is also considered a spoiler to my story "The serial kisser", which can be found under my stories in my profile!

Also, before ya'll come at me; I am aware that Wooyoung is not mentioned in this one-shot! This is entirely on purpose as this one-shot matches with the timeline in "The serial kisser" and Wooyoung, therefore, hasn't shown up at this time in the story, yet♡♡

_____

1993 | Sixth sense

Baring his fangs at the other, a hiss wrung from his throat a second before he was thrown over the edge of the bed, hands yielding under the weight of his head hitting the floor. A strong grip hugged his trembling thighs as he was forced to surrender.

Yeosang assembled a mass of saliva in his sneering mouth and attempted to spit it at the other, although without any success. The liquid was running across his bare stomach and trailing down the dip of his chest. Even his own spit was mocking him for how puny he was falling under the other, literally.

"Are you done?"

Jongho's red eyes locked with his, brows scrutinized in that passive-irritated way, ever so patient like he always was with him. Normally, would Yeosang find this quality quite attractive to say at least - especially when the others would keep on nagging him until they got him all worked up on the inside. But right now, Yeosang despised it more than anything.

"No, I'm not," Yeosang growled before regathering the power in his weak arms and working the potential energy to push himself up again. But instead, he lost his balance when Jongho pulled him forward and he slammed the hind of his head into the wood panel, caging the edge of the bed.

Yeosang cried out in pain, tears prickling in his eyes already as he lay still in the waves of agony washing over him. His fingers fisted the dark sheets under him, trying to dull his senses.

"Yeosang, you're being a brat now. I won't touch you if you continue to counteract me in this way," Jongho meant every single one of his words and Yeosang knew it. And he knew how his blood-entangled self was about to make poor decisions now that he would regret later on.

He couldn't care less, after all, had they all eternity to sort their disputes. Yeosang was living now and thinking later.

The vampire snapped his head at Jongho, bloodred eyes glowing with so much pent-up rage, "And what if I am - what will you then do? I don't care," he spat.

He could see the way that Jongho flexed his jaws, clearly beyond annoyed with his answer despite how much self-control he still mastered. Yeosang still sensed how that exact control was slowly seeping out between his hands like a red liquid he couldn't hold on to.

And those hands moved faster than lightning, suddenly grabbing Yeosang's neck as they moved up toward his head while they squeezed. His feral eyes collided with Yeosang's all along, as he strangled him. Yeosang cackled, his arms flailing up to tear at Jongho's shirt until three of the top buttons burst with such power that they smacked against Yeosang's bare body.

"Are you not fearing what I will do to you? I wonder who must have driven you this crazed." Jongho rebuked, thumbs reaching his throat and pressing down with bruising might. The weight of his knees pressed to the lower of Yeosang's thighs, parting them until the stretch burned.