𝑫𝒂𝒚 4: 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓

16th April
Thursday
Claudia Schneider

I woke up and winced. I startled me. A  loud voice, woke me up on 7am. I don´t know, what exactly it was,  until I heard that voice again: Dear students, please enter the auditorium. I repeat, please enter the Auditorium
It was coming from the voice speaker, of the floor. That was my sign. The first time, I left my room in a Pyjama and it was kind of embarrassing. Everyone could laugh at me and it was really awkward. What was wrong with this school? Before the whole situation with David, it was a safe and happy place, but after that, it just turned into a place, filled with discrimination. Everyone felt forced, going LGBTQ. I got exited and I felt my heartbeat. I ran to the auditorium and went to Nick.
Hey, he said.
Suddenly I saw Mr. Jones going to the stage. His presence and his confidence during this, was really impressive. He felt a little bit nervous, but covered it up really well. He was standing in the middle of the room, where everyone could see and look at him. The  expressions of the students were filled with curiosity.
He sighed and suddenly started: »Dear students, I know you are all more used to it. The separation and going LGBTQ.«
He opened Power point on the big screen on stage. He showed those pictures of our surveys, that we  took. »Before the separation, 81 percent of the straights, were satisfied with their sexuality. After that it was only 55 percent.«
A  result, that left the teachers with their mouth open and they were absolutely speechless.
Some of them, even looked at Mrs. King. They looked like they failed their main intention: To create a safe space for all students.
We nodded. Suddenly his voice, started to get louder:  »We. Will. End. This. Immediately!« Every single teacher, standing in the corner, looked at Mrs. King and the LGBTQ People on the other side, started to get aggressive. I felt great. I felt powerful, although I wasn´t speaking. I felt good about my sexuality and gender identity again.

»No!«, shouted Daisy.
Mr. Jones was showing with his finger to Mrs. King and she was in shock. She laid his one Hand to her chest and gave a classic not-me look, as she shook her head.
»She is the murderer!«
»Liar! Why didn't you call the police?«, some people called.
»You´re not going anywhere without prove! I didn’t because you are the students here and you have the right to know everything what happened, before the police is coming.«, he said to his students.
Wit hectic, he hold his Smartphone and connected it with the Bluetooth box. He played an audio. You can tell, by the look at his old I Phone 6 with broken display, how badly he wanted to expose her to all of us. How badly he wanted to see her in prison.
He couldn´t wait a second, to do that.

»I killed David. Yeah you were right. I did it, because of the parents wishes. I often saw people bullying him, because of his appearance and many people also didn’t like him, because he was….different. Their parents called me and were going crazy and I also hated him. I told him to go to my office and since he didn’t want to change his way to dress, I was so angry that I killed him and brought him to the toilet. But you cant tell it to the students.  The reputation of this boarding school will be broken... forever!«

»So she said, that she´ll separated it and made the LGBTQ people, feel like gods. So nobody wanted to say, that she was the killer. If they ever find it out.«
The voice of Mrs. King alone, was evil. But what she said, shocked me again. Even when I know, the reason. This audio left the room speechless and I suddenly heard, the police going in. Wow. It was a moment, where we could take pictures.

The police arrested her in handcuffs with silent. All gazes were directed on her. I smirked by the thought of that.. Seeing her in prison. How maybe journalists will visit us and ask us some questions.
She was screaming: »NOOOO!«
I felt free, when she left the room. I felt like I could do, whatever I wanted. It was a satisfying moment for me. Nick started to laugh: »We did it!«
He hugged  me and I saw how Daisy looked at us aggressively and left the room, letting the door open. They walked in big steps, towards the door. This moment, when I realized, their wasn´t a real friend. They prefered this separation over me. Fake superficial friends, cool people and fancy parties over me. I stayed loyal to them, all the time, but they left me for those things. But I thought what about Nick? If he was belonging to the LGBTQ community would he stay with me, if he could?
Suddenly he started to sigh: »Claudia, I need to tell you something.«
He bite his lip and his fingers were trembling: »I know we´re together for a long time now and I think you should know this about me: I am bisexual!.«
»What? Wow! I didn´t knew that. Why didn´t you tell me sooner?«
He sighed: »I didn´t want to make you feel, like you could lose me anytime. It is also my vulnerable side.«
He was so loyal and nice to me, all the time! He would definitely not leave me for that.
I started to hug him. I was happy and I was happy with him.
THE END