onesided enmity

Shifting her gaze from Hinomira's scared face to the window , Y/n frowned and inched forward .

...

The girls pushed Y/n to the window , laughing in surprise as her face scrunched into something that resembled a raisin that had licked a lemon .

"Y/n !" Mikey beamed at her from outside the school wall , waving enthusiastically , while a tall boy that Y/n knew to be his companion , sighed . She felt like a pencil had lodged itself into her windpipe , her fingers fumbled with the hem of her shirt .

'Sure that we walk home together now-a-days , but you can't come to my school!' she thought .

"Why are you here?" Y/n asked , fuming red and panicking , the chirping of the crickets and the warmth of the bodies of her classmates , pressing behind her poured haziness into her mind.

"Heh?" Mikey quizzically stared up at the girl , trying to read her lips .

"Why are you here ? Don't you have school to attend !?" This time Y/n screamed back , raising his brows , Mickey frantically looked around . She could hear her classmates laughing at the show he had put on .

She watched the boy pull his tall friend's head down , pointing at the tattoo that adorned the side of his skull .

"You know me- we are delinquents" he cheered , her batch of previously giddy classmates fell silent .

Y/n watched his grin set into a warm smile , his mop of blonde hair caught the sun flawlessly , he looked delicate with that smile . She found it interesting how he seemed so stoked about being a delinquent- wasn't it supposed to be a bad thing ?

"Go!" She screamed , cupping two hand around her mouth , her voice shaking with mirth .

Mikey felt his hands slip out his pockets as he looked up at her from the road . The leafy shadow the sun's rays , filtering through the trees cast on her smiling face suited her . She suddenly seemed a lot more friendly to him with her eyes scrunched up like that . 

Waving , he pulled Draken away with him , before he did something stupid .

Y/n watched the two walk away with a wide subconscious smile on her face . That smile faded when she looked away from the pair directly into the eyes of her principal , who stood near one of the trees .

He looked upset .

"How do you know that boy?" Miuka , another classmate of Y/n's inquired as Y/n stepped away from the window , her pupils quivering with curiosity .

"We're enemies" Y/n replied . In the background , the class speaker summoned her to the school  office .

"You must be something for having such a person as an enemy" Hinomira stated , comically shifting her desk away from Y/n's clueless existence .

                                              ...

"Evil expects evil from others"

Y/n stopped in her tracks to look back at Miuka , the sunset behind them painted their frowning foreheads warm . She stared at the taller , contemplating on what she had just said .