Ep 3

(A teen age girl is seen walking across the road to the kash and grab she goes towards Lyra grabbing her arse, Lyra chuckles) "hey that's sexual assault— Mandy?"

Adults look disgusted while bellatrix spoke "ew that's my little sister" making rabastan and Rudolphus smirk at her.

"Hey, Lyra." Mandy flirts "uh, what's going on?" Lyra asks nervously "I wanted to thank you for coming to my rescue in history class today." She answers (in the background kash leans over the counter to look at them before looking back at a minor flash back)

(Camera shows a history class listening to a 'teacher') "the colonial soldiers conserved what by declaring:" (the teachers walks up to Mandy's desk with a boner) "don't shoot until you see the white of their eyes?" (Lyra is seen moving a bag with her shoes behind where the teachers was heading back wards then falls over) "oh, shit!" (Mandy Looks confused while students laugh. while Lyra looks down smug before Mandy looks at lyra before returning to present day)

"I'm my goodness" mcgonagall says. lots of older kids looked horrified that he was a teacher.

Cygnus and Orion looked proud that she stood up against him for the girl.

"No problem. Mr. Bancroft's a prick." She replies "well I think you might be my knight in shining armour." They both chuckle "right" she gets of the ladder "your funny, Lyra Gallagher".

"Oh god" Marlene says with a grimace a lot of people had the same reaction

"Right. Okay" she says weirded out Mandy skip up to her "what time do you get of work?"

"Is she really trying to sleep with her after she helps her" James potter says to padfoot "yup" James looks at lily and then has a stupid grin on his face planing something

"Uh... I think it's, uh, inventory night, so probably not til really late." Lyra answers stuttering abit "all right. Well, I guess I'll see you around school tomorrow, then?"Mandy asks

"yeah, right. Uh, see you tomorrow, Mandy," Mandy leans on tip toes and kisses her on the cheek before walking out "bye, lyra" she waves good bye

(Later that night lyra is seen outside with kash before pulling him into a kiss before walking away with a smile on her face, she walks past this truck which has Mandy sitting on the back)

"That girl really wants to bang your cousin" Barty crouch jr said to Evan and regulus but he looks disgusted at the kiss that happened moments ago

"Boo!" Mandy shocks lyra "Mandy?" "You miss me?" "I guess" she replies shocked "uh...what are you doing here?" Lyra questions "waiting to walk you home silly." She says in a duh tone "oh" lyra says confused.

(Scene changes to home to them in the living room with Carl on the floor watching tv then to Mandy observing Lyra in a creepy way then scoots closer to her then she gets up)

"Do you, uh, want another beer?" Lyra offers "okay but don't be to long" Mandy's says weirded out but looks at Carl then gets up aswell and enters the kitchen "um what are you doing" Lyra asks Mandy takes the beers out of her hands and drags her upstairs into her room.

Mandy pushes her on the bed and lyra just smiles nervously at Mandy and she send you back one before biting her lip before straddling Lyra then kissing her.

(Everyone's eyes go wide then they look away while narcissa and andromeda just raise there eyebrows getting use to this already.)

(while bellatrix and the black men look like there about to hex someone while walburga looks down in disapproval and well druella just looked away not judging someone she hasn't even met)

(Mandy starts kissing her and they start to lay on the bed before we can watch the scene cuts out)

(People that didn't look away we're grossed out or red in the face)

(While Marlene, rabastan and the other dirty ones look like they were robbed which they were of there smut)

(Later on Mandy is leaving through the back door with a smirk, passing a shocked Fiona Gallagher in the kitchen)

"Who the hell slept with Mandy milkovich! A milkovich!" Fiona shouts

"I take it there family are rivals" said Sirius in understanding "judging her reaction probably" Remus nods

( scene changes to the morning of Lyra walking up to Steve) "yo, got my tickets?" Lyra asks "yeah, what game? Philly on the 12th or Edmonton on 27th?" "Uh, the oilers. Yeah, definitely."

Lots of people have confused looks on there Faces but decide to ignore it.

"A good choice. The flyers are fags!" Kev yells lip looks up at lyra. Fiona then pipes up about a gas bill or something then Steve reads out a note from tony Lyra opens her mouth in shock.

(Later on in the morning lyra is shivering) "I think I am see my breath" then she starts eating her food while the rest talk about getting money before speaking up "I get paid Friday" Fiona announces school "school everyone out!" Lyra leaves with Carl and Debbie

(Lyra is seen putting milk on the racks before three dirty men burst in) "Lyra Gallagher, you slept with the wrong girl!" (Lyra looks at them then sprints out and through a one way door behind her it locks automatically) "shit the lock" (they try to get in but they can't Lyra looks confused)

"Gotta love accidental magic when it's wanted" said James with a grin

"Get out here, Gallagher! Mandy told us you piece of shit! Get out here!" Mick yells slamming on the door "she's gone. There's a door in the back." Kash swoops In and saves Lyra "alley! Alley!" Micky yells

"That is one of the dirtiest boys I've ever seen" molly Weasley said with a grimace

(Lyra is seen behind the door breathing heavily then kash knocks on the door) "Lyra, there gone." (She unlocks the door) " I swear to god there gonna kill me, kash" all he can do is give her a weak smile and a pat on the shoulders.

Authors note

Hi
I'm going to be doing this in half's now because I can get more done I may change my mind idk yes we did sleep with Mandy (one time thing) and yes milkovich and Gallaghers are enemies because of frank and terry and you saw more accidental magic in this chapter. the longer it goes in the series the more lyras plot will change especially kinda after she knows she isn't a Gallagher hope you enjoyed.