Chapter I - New Friend and Old Friend

A/N (Author note)-

This is going to be in Emma's POV (point of view), until i say so.

Hope you guys enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V

I was standing outside waiting for a taxi to pick me up from the airport. It was a beautiful day in London, I had moved here from America, as I have a YouTube account and I had made a few friends such as Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog), Marcus Butler, Niomi Smart and Caspar Lee. I decided that I wanted to start doing collabs with them but I couldn't because I was in America.

        As I waited I sat down on a bench, I loved the way that London was so different to America, as I was sat waiting I saw a familiar face coming my way, it was Alfie, I didn't tell anyone of them about me moving here, I wanted it to be a surprise for them. As he comes towards my way I begin to wonder, 'should I walk away and surprise him later? Or should I just walk towards him and see if he notices?' I am still thinking when I feel a slight crash and I fall to the floor, "Emma", I hear a familiar voice say, I knew it was Alfie. But then i hear a voice I have never heard in person, but seem to recognize. I look up and see, that standing right in front of me, was the one, the only... Zoë Sugg (also known as Zoella).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What Emma says is in normal writing, what Alfie says is in italic, and what Zoë says is in Normal but I will put a '-z' after it so you know or i will say 'said Zoe' or something like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, Alfie." I say as I get up off the floor.
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh you know just thought I'd drop by, see how everyone's doing"
"That is so cool, but I know when you're lying, I've known you too long."
"Fine! I am moving here..." I am interrupted by a massive hug from Alfie.
"Really?" he says as he pulls out of the hug.
"Yeah" I say.
Suddenly I realize Zoë and Alfie holding hands. "So, when were you going to tell me?" I question. Alfie looks at me with a 'what do you mean' kind of face. So I look down and then Alfie realizes.
"Sorry, Emma this is..."
"Zoë, also known on YouTube as Zoella.", I turn to Zoë and say, "I don't mean to sound like a crazed fan or anything, but I watch your videos every day, and i never thought I would actually meet 'the' Zoë Sugg."
"So, you're Emma Deviner from 'EmmaDaily' (A/N: I just made up a random YouTube name) I watch you're videos with Alfie every time you post a new one." Zoë says.
OMG! Did Zoë just say that she watches my videos? I can't believe it.
"So, Zoë and I are just going back to the car if you want a lift, you can hang with us back at our place. I will be going out with Joe later so you girls can have a nice chat and get to know each other better."
"Yeah, that will be so cool, what do you say, Emma?"
"Erm... Ok." I say very shocked that not only does Zoë watch my videos, but she also wants to hang out with me. BEST DAY EVER and it's not even 12.00pm yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the first chapter done, let me know what you guys think of it. If you like it leave a comment down below saying if I should carry on this story or just delete it. Thank you. Bye.