CHAPTER TWELVE

O12

O12.    SPINELESS COUNCILORS!
  i probably need to be arrested, to be honest.  ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Before they decided to call it another treacherous night, they've decided to make one last stop. Instead of leaving Piltover, they decided to stick around for a bit longer. The man towards the middle of the table, Jayce Talis, seemed to be extremely pliable. If both Vi and Iggy used enough buzz words, they should be able to convince him to attack Silco head on. To Ignatia's dismay—she couldn't care less about the council as whole and individually. They were useless... So fuck 'em.

      She was finished with all those rich people and just wanted to, maybe, sleep a little? So, on top of everything, she was cranky. Before they enabled their extreme curiosity and searching tactics, they decided to park under something so the rain could simmer down. Iggy poked at the drenched gauze around her waist, it was making her skin itchy. She quickly ripped it off, alarming the pink-haired to her left under the post. "What are you doing— don't take it off." Violet tried, her scarred eyebrows scrunching, hands gesticulating. The red-head glanced up with casual eyes and a simple shrug. "There's no way you're just gonna walk around with an openwound. That's not even close to a good idea."

       "You're talkin' to me about good ideas? Pfft." A smile painted onto her full lips, as she rolled the gauze into a ball, dropping it on the ground. "Chill out, Sweet Pea. I might have a bandaid or two in one of my pockets." Iggy began feeling the pockets on her legs, tapping the outside of them—sometimes dipping her fingers into the compartments. Vi watched her from the side, her hands being placed on her hips. "Found some!" She mused, pulling out two slender cartooned bandaids. Violet narrowed her eyes, the corner of her lips curling. She watched as she crossed the two bandaids over each other like an 'X', humming once she was finished. Her warm eyes met an amused Violet, gleaming at the content look in her face. "... Cartoon bandaids, Figs. Wow." She raised her eyebrows, a cool smile appearing on her scarred lips.