Gaara and Killua vs Kimimaro!

This soundtrack plays through the fight.

Grasslands:

Gaara, Killua, and Lee are in a stand-off with Kimimaro, who does the same as bones peak out all over his body.

Lee gets in a fighting position and Killua states/glances, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?" Lee glances.

"You're not in any position to fight, just leave this to me and gaara." Killua suggests.

"No, I'm fine. Please just back me up!" Lee runs forward, however, Gaara stops him via sand tripping him over, making him land face first in it.

"Why is there... sand in my mouth...!" Lee muffles in it, "Will you please let go of me?!" exclaiming out, but feels a little pain in his leg, "Agh...!"

"You're not doing anything in your present condition." Gaara states, walking forward in front, "Just stay back and watch."

"Keep pushing yourself and it'll end up being a long recovery on your part." Killua adds, "No offense, but you'd be in the way, so leave this to us." He goes forward and stands by Gaara, who prepares his sand.

"Don't let your guards down! He uses his bones to attack!" Lee warns, "He can launch them like you saw before and make them appear out his body. He controls them at will!"

Observing, "It's all over him like a porcupine..." Killua mutters, "That means it'll be difficult getting in close to him without getting pricked, even in assassination mode. Least I can repel the bone bullets with my yo-yos." He then takes out his pockets.

Receding his bones in his body, "So that sand is a strong defense... he's definitely not the close combat type so getting in close will be difficult, where else, killua looks to be the close combat type, so it'll be useless for him to come near me, while I can do so at anytime." Readying his finger-tip bones.

"He's about to attack!" Killua prepares his yo-yos. Gaara controls his sand to attack first.

"Here he comes!" Kimimaro then dodges before firing in mid-air, ""Digital Shrapnel!"

Killua twirls his yo-yos fast and deflects them while Gaara simply shield from them via sand.

This keeps going for several seconds as Kimimaro fires them while dodging sand attacks while they keep defending from his bones.

"Nothing is waste in his level of movement, his taijutsu is incredible!" Lee thought, surprised.

"Gaara's defense and offense are one, all achieved with sand, while Killua's defending my bullets with only yo-yos..." Kimimaro thought while still dodging sand, "The amount of sand is probably limit to what he carries in that gourd and using yo-yos to defend is rare, it depends on how much weight they carry...but that won't matter as gaara's the real threat." He gets his distance and mocks, "Gaara of the desert... rather a foolish nickname, isn't it? Without that sand of yours, you're nothing!" He continues firing bones, mostly at him, "Why would you go through the trouble of carrying it around?!"

"Seems he's mostly aiming at you." Killua takes cover behind gaara's sand, telling him.

"I'm aware of that." He replies and before calling out a move, "Sand Shower...!"

Kimimaro looks up and sees sand raining down on him, "What a surprise, Ugh!" He goes to dodge, but looks down and sees sand trapping his feet.

"As long as I have sand, I can do anything." Gaara palms forward in control, while Kimimaro struggles to break free, "The only fool here is you. If I need more sand, I can simply use the earth we're standing on to make more."