where are the ziggrats?

At cola corp headquarters there was a conference going on.

Numerous commanders shake their head confused..
Who took the ziggrats?

The ziggrats were a special blend of neural connection and the results of AI after the singularity.
When the computers got powerful enough to replay memories and even create new ones for the human participants, they would generate entire simulations.

An entire multiverse of our reality that fit inside your skull and would make you feel as if you were living life after life, all different in some aspect.
And you would die and be reborn into a mother reality that seemed the same.
Losing memory of previous life each time and after a few times you will find some bad decisions you no longer made. Each time you are reborn slightly improving your preformance in life until after a few hundred or so lives; you are in a universe, where you no longer made bad decisions, everything you do benefits the world around you. You are perfect.

The ziggrats were a glimpse at a good life in the overpopulation of the citadel.
Nobody in this crowded space had a potential of freedom under cola corp control.
The ziggrats were a key into unlocking cola corps long promised solution.

The ziggrat which would merely scan into a workers head and they're body would carry on working for cola corp self piloting, whilst they themselves would be transported to the life they always wanted.

If it wasn't for the ziggrats, cola corp would have had to make twice as many executions as they did last year.
Workers were out of control, so many had only 1 life left in the 3 life system which cola corp offered. This was due to the overwhelming growth of violence between workers.

Cola corp controlled everything in society, working for cola corp was the only way forward.
Earth had too many people so cola corp would never stop fights breaking out, people murdering eachother or any other form of violence for it never stopped their progress.
The Martian mission was a true success for the commanders in charge.
Cola corps commanders were a ruthless bunch and little did they want to deal with the people on earth.
The ziggrats were a perfect escape. The only way they could leave earth and its population to die guilty free.

Give them the life they deserve.

The computer on which the ziggrats were sent to was on one commanders field.

His field was his personal computer,
one that only he could access.

The investigation was going to be a long one, one that requires an in depth look at how his field, which is connected solely in his neural passage device (where everybody's field is stored at the back of their head) - had not only been taken out his skull, but disconnected from the cloud altogethor..

This was fine for not only were the ziggrat simulations programmed on Mars, in the Science Country - so it would be an easy job to just send them to another commander's field to use for the initial launch on earth..
Also it didn't seem too unreasonable. The commanders death did not come as a shock, he was one of the most brutal forces behind execution in his sectre for the last five years..

Even the chief investigator held a grudge against this commander.
This was a chief cola corp investigator called Wednesday, he was a slim figure with thick black hair who worked solo mostly requiring a team to find locations and connected witnesses whilst he did the physical work in all his investigations.
He was known for being quick.

Whenever cola corp needed somebody, Wednesday would find that person.

Looking at this current task,
He thinks about the vileness of this victim and how he can see the commander as a man having an insufferable amount of potential suspects.

With a solemn thought he puts some music on perfectly fitting for the drive as he asks himself the question..
what is the value of these mysterious ziggrats, who would take them?

And off he goes