Christmas Bonus!

THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE JUST THE SAME CHARACTERS!!!! Also, spoilers for the oncoming plan and will be revealed in 2 chapters so if ur from the future and want to read that first go ahead :)
I am so very this is terrible and just a bunch of random shit but I just wanted to write a bunch of random shit so enjoy my friends ((:::

My eyes fluttered open. I was just about to close my eyes once again when it clicked what day it is. IT'S FRICKING CHRISTMAS AHHHHHHH. It is safe to say I have always been a Christmas person. Even after countless years of missing Christmas and spending that day all by myself, I always look please in giving those farm animals a carrot or potato I found as a present.

This year was the first year as a royal on Christmas Day and thankfully Tommy had educated me about the tradition of getting each other ridiculous presents (yes I know the real royal family do this 😎).
Gingerly, I leapt out of the comfort of my bed. The silk sheets slid off my body as I ran out of my room. (YO COMPLETELY UNRELATED BUT I JUST MADE MY MUM LISTEN IT ITS ALL FUTILE! ITS ALL POINTLESS! LIKE THE PEBBLEBRAIN ONE AND LOVED IT SKEKEKEKEKEK!!!!!) Unlike most princesses, I am a very clumsy person and after sprinting out of my room I almost, and I repeat ALMOST, tripped on the gracious blue carpet that laid on all the hallway floorboards. But after regaining my gracefulness 😏 I saw Tommy. After nodding our heads we silently agreed to do something so devilish it will probably lead to our own deaths. Hehehehehe.
We sneaked through two large doors, and bounced onto a particular bed. Tommy and I giggled to our hearts content until a tall curly haired prince shot up and looked us dead in the eyes 😯. Yep I knew we would die. "MERY CHRISTMAS" we shouted in unison before speeding out of Wilbur's room.  We wouldn't dare to look behind. It was kinda stupid to think Wilbur wouldn't be chasing us with his beloved guitar, he would hit us with it though, he would never hurt his guitar.
Before we knew it we had reached it to dining room table, and wow was that table full of presents.
Do u like my jumper that Wilbur brought me? It's in the begining of the chapter if u care to take a look!

~~~~~~~~~
443 words

A/N
I am so very sorry I swear the other ones won't be this bad I just yea I can't even explain myself at this point