Hijab Part 1

Contrary to popular beliefs, hijab is not constricting anything :not the women's chance to flaunt her body or hiding it from men or not allowing the women to show off her beauty.

You see Allah has created women as a whole a natural attraction to men. This hijab is for her protection, it's a sign of modesty, it's a way to prevent anything wrong to be done.

Hijab is an obligation to women from Allah, but if the woman is not into the whole idea of the hijab or it's forced upon her by her parents then in Allah's eyes even if the girl is wearing the hijab it's as if she's not wearing it.

One of the reasons behind the hijab is that so males don't ogle a woman so that if the woman is a hijabi only her husband is allowed to see her without it, the body of the woman will only be reserved for her husband to see her in its wholesome beauty.
That's why woman are only allowed to show their face and their hands, the rest of the body should be covered from her head down to her toes.

Wearing a hijab does not mean the woman is not beautiful or constricting her beauty since the attire of the hijab can be worn in different colors and fashions.

Hijab is to maintain modesty and privacy from unrelated males.

You might be saying it's quite unfair that woman are instructed to wear the hijab and man are free to wear whatever they want.
Let me stop you right there, dressing modestly is something that concerns both men and women, for example, men are not allowed to wear tight shirts and jeans.

In Islamic teachings, it has been said that God has asked women to wear hijab in order to achieve modesty and to redirect the focus of both women and men from the materialistic world towards the more spiritual world of God.

This is it for now, in hijab part 2, I'll be speaking about some tips for women who are deciding to wear the hijab.