What Happens After Death Part 2

When a righteous believer dies, bright-faced angels from heaven descends with divine perfume and shroud. Then the angels of death comes, and tells the soul to come out to the pleasure and mercy of God. The soul is then extracted as easily as water comes out from the pitcher.

The sinners' souls are extracted in the most painful way.

After the burial, two angels – Munkar and Nakir – come to question the dead in order to test their faith. The righteous believers answer correctly and live in peace and comfort while the sinners and disbelievers fail and punishments ensue. The time period or stage between death and the end of the world[4] is called the life of barzakh.

Nakir and Munkar prop the deceased soul upright in the grave and ask three questions: Who is your Lord? What is your religion? Who is your prophet?

If he gives a good answer, that is good, but if he does not answer them they inflict a severe and painful beating on him.

If he was one of the righteous, angels with white faces come to him, but if he was one of the evildoers, angels with dark faces come to him. This is the fitnah or tribulation that he suffers.

This is it for today, hope you have a nice day and may Allah always be with you and Salam alaykom wa rahmato lahi WA barakato 🌹❤️