Zombie Creation X Male Reader

(This one's gotta be a bit different, but trust me, it has a 49% chance of being worth it)

It's been months. So many months since I ever felt the warmth of another. My heart has been fractured so many times by different people.

But yet, here I am. Driving down an abandoned road that Mother Nature has taken as hers to go on another date. I don't know why I even try anymore. It all just ends in failure. And now the radio is playing sad music, great, just what I wante- wait, is that a hitchhiker?

"Oi! Can I 'ave a ride to The Gravel Pits? Me car's bloody dead."

I guess it wouldn't hurt. The Gravel Pits are right next to where you're going, anyway. You stop your car, and the cockney man hops in.

"What's got ya down, bud?"

"I'm going on another date, it'll probably just go wrong again."

"Wow, you sure are a desperate bloke, ain't 'cha?" The Hitchhiker laughs while putting his hand on your shoulder. He then closes the door and just stares blankly out of the window. As you continue driving, you also continue thinking about how miserable you are. Your Xbox friend left you, Your favorite type of drink left, your dog died of a broken heart last fall. You're just a husk of the man you once were. 

As you arrive to The Gravel Pits, The Hitchhiker hops out.

"Appreciate your 'elp chum, take this, think of it as my way of thankin' ya. Good Luck!"

The man hands you a box before walking away happy. You close your car door and continue driving. Roughly 5 minutes, 32 seconds, and 9.4 nanoseconds later, you arrive at your date's house. You prepare yourself, spit-shining your hair and making sure your tie is on correctly. You're about to leave your car when you remember, The Box that weird green man gave you.

You open it up. Inside is just a bunch of live eels and a pack of mints from Britain. You don't even question it, you live in a place that has a giant pit of gravel, this is the 2nd weirdest thing you've seen. You take the mints, though. They're still wrapped up and fresh. And they're spearmint flavor. Neat!

You walk out of your car and knock on your date's door. It opens, revealing a spiral staircase. And a possum that just ran under your car. Great. Amazing.

(Timeskip was brought to you by; WèllCheers, A soda with ocean spark spark sparkling.)

Well, that was agonizing. But at least you're in a room now. Even though you're not one to judge someone's taste in interior decorating, you can't help but feel weird here. There are multiple tables, each one with multiple science tools and otherworldly-looking contraptions to use for biology or something. The most noticeable thing is the giant table that looked like it was ripped straight out of Frankenstein in the middle of the room. Next to it is a giant box with a note on it.

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘹 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴, (𝘠/𝘕). 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸."

What.

This can't be true, maybe they're fucking with you, and this is some sort of roleplay-kink thing, aw well, you're down, you guess. 

Opening the giant box was like opening a freezer. A horrific chill fills the room, the cold nibbling on your flesh. The note wasn't lying. Inside the box was a bunch of different female body parts, of all shapes and sizes, millions of faces, millions of arms and legs, all drained of life. 

Until now.

(Alright so, ya gotta use your imagination for this one. Imagine your dream girl or maybe even a fictional character, but more zombie-like. If your dream woman is Rotty Tops from Shantae then.....uh....continue.)

Everything's been assembled. The woman of your dreams was created, now, to bring her to life.

Grabbing the book labeled "Bringing someone back from the dead For Dummies!", you follow each and every step to the letter, Embed 2 metal rods into the neck, Attach a car battery to the metal rods, then double check if you read this correctly how the fuck has this been not been used to bring people back to life befo- Whatever, girl of your dreams.

You walk towards the convenient lever that was attached to the car battery, your hands being practically freezer-burnt from the handle. Pulling it down, you watch as sparks flow through wires and into your creation, watching as her undead muscles twitch and shake once again. 

Her eyes slowly begin to open. You've done it. You've brought someone (or some people, is it considered people if you used different body parts?) back to life! She's Alive! SHE'S ALLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

As she slowly lumbers up from the table, she looks around the room, analyzing her surroundings. She tries to get off the table, but immediately falls down, the stitches on her left leg falling off. Fuck!

You quickly run towards your love, grabbing the stitches and quickly re-attaching her leg. She's crying, a lot, but it'll be ok. You slowly start to bring her up to her feet, making sure she doesn't fall again. This is the only time were both of your eyes meet, her blank, undead eyes staring into yours. 

"Who.....you?" She asks, constantly examining your body up and down, mostly because she probably hasn't seen another soul in, like, 2 years? 

"I'm (Y/N), your date, remember?"

"D...ate? But.....I thought.....it was....a wedding...."

"Wait what?"

She slowly, but surely, manages to get back on her feet. Guess she's adapting to her body quickly. 

"You...made me, You love me.....You...Need meee....." She slowly shambles towards you, her eyes piercing straight into yours. You regret everything now. Sorta, but yadda yadda don't play God blah blah blah.

"No, I'm sure it was a date, We literally just met."

"But......You're my...one....My baby.....My love......We'll be....together..forever.."

You try to run but immediately trip on a stool. Falling onto the floor, you back up against the wall, as your own creation gets more and more closer to you.

"Together.....Forever....."

No one was able to find you. They did find some cool eels though. Oh, and a large set of mis-matched footprints leading to an abandoned building, but who cares? They found some cool eels!

(I like my women how I like my horror films, filled to the brim with gor- ok yeah no that sounded better in my head. I'm leaving this in so you can laugh at my stupidity.)

(I don't know which monster girl or fictional character to do next.....maybe a clue could reveal it....aw well, if nobody can find it, just lemme know what to write about next)

(also criticism is GREATLY accepted, see ya next time lads.)