CHAPTER 5: CARRIER BATTLE

Notes:

BOLD WITH CAPITAL LETTERS = POV, PLACE

(Bold) = Author

Bold Italized = Time signatures (eg. The next day)

Italized = Thoughts

(Bold Italized) = Video time signatures (eg. (1:55 - 2:15))

Previously

Javelin and ayanami are still fighting against each other. Javelin detects torpedoes launched by ayanami and dodged it by jumping into another ship. Looking at unicorn, Javelin said something.

Javelin: Please! If you continue, Unicorn will...

Ayanami just stared at her. Unicorn is dodging the swarm of projectile that the fox fired against her. It soon became overwhelming for her, eventually knocking her out from the sky. Everyone was shocked. Now with unicorn floating on the surface, the fox approached her and roared, sending waves of fear to everyone around it except for Akagi, Kaga, and Ayanami.

Cleveland: Stoooooppppp!!!

(Author: Same vibes as YAMEROOOOOO! If you know where it came from...)

POV THIRD PERSON (NO ONE), NEAR PEARL HARBOR

An glowing blue eagle flies towards the fox with incredible speed, destroying several of Kaga's fighters in it's path. At the same time, right below that eagle, a blue 50 caliber bullet travels at breakneck supersonic speeds towards the fox. Right before they hit the fox, both of them transformed itself into blue lines that look similar to plasma bolts in Star Wars. Hitting the fox at it's head, inflicting massive injuries to the fox. Glowing blue lines travelled through its body until it exited on it's tail, revealing a Douglas SBD Dauntless dive bomber and an unknown aircraft, with both of them having the same insignia. Everyone currently in the battle momentarily froze, with Akagi turning around towards the ocean, noticing two ships that just arrived at the scene, one of them being Enterprise.

Akagi: (Shocked) What?! An eagle union aircraft carrier... Is that who I think it is? And another ship too.

Cleveland: That ship... It's Enterprise! And is that another carrier?!

POV FIRST PERSON, NEAR PEARL HARBOR

Enterprise: Nice shot!

Me: Thankfully your eagle picked up my bullet, if it didn't then that bullet would've never made it to it's target.

Enterprise: Yeah, you're welcome. Well, we've got their attention, now it's time for us to strike back.

Me: So.... Who gets to fight who?

Enterprise: I'll deal with Akagi. You on the other hand, since you're a bigger ship, you'll deal with Kaga and the fox. Other than that, we'll send some planes to deal with those mass produced sirens.

Me: (Reloading the M107) Roger that. (Smirk)

Both Enterprise and myself faced the attacking fleet with all of our focus set at defeating Akagi and Kaga. After that, each of us launched a plane, a Dauntless dive bomber from Enterprise and a Super Hornet from myself. As the fighters turned around and went behind out ships, we commenced our counterattack.