1

"is it really going happen?"

"the what?"

"the joint festival with other schools" a man asked in full curiosity with the hint of nervousness in his voice just as he heard the campus officer announcement.

he was one of them, but he isn't in the higher place so he can't really disagree when majority of them wanted it to happen.

"yes they just announced it earlier, wait are you spacing out again?" his friend asked him because the man was biting his nails that now clearly shows his nervousness.

"no i was just making sure i heard it right" the man said and the other just nodded not trying to push the other more.

"if you want to open up talk to me later junkyu-ah" the man said before leaving the school room.

meanwhile the man whose named junkyu is still contemplating on what he should do when the joint festival start.

"ah this will be a hassle" he whispered to himself before he picked up his phone looking for a certain name in his contacts.

'H'

"i hope he is already aware" he said before clicking the H profile and starting to type his message.

'hey did you know the joint festival that will held next month'

he was having a dilemma if he should press enter or delete his sentence. after a good minute he closed his eyes and decided to send it.

but minutes passed he haven't receive any reply so he just quickly went outside to their room and checked his friend jihoon.

and just as he expected in his mind.

he was with his boyfriend, hyunsuk. talking in the bench while drinking their apple juice and talking about random things.

he just looked at the couple for mean time thinking if he can have a normal relationship like them. having a lover that you can talk to freely without any hindrance but cupid was not on his side so he just sadly smiled with that thought but before he can go into more deeper thinking he got a text from his 'so called friend'

'yes i just heard it, i guess see you in your campus next month  :)'

reading the text again, it made junkyu's heart flutter with the small smile emoticon, simple things really mean a lot to him.

"yah junkyu why are you standing there join us" hyunsuk shouted when he noticed junkyu presence standing in the middle of the hallway.

junkyu hop his way to the couple and managed to snatch one apple juice in their bags.

"you're such a cheapskate junkyu, you owe me an apple juice" jihoon said that made junkyu roll his eyes at him.

"whatever" he said and continue to sip on the sweet and cold drink.

"hyunsuk hyung, i know you know what will happen next month because of this big mouth of your boyfriend" junkyu started a conversation between him and hyunsuk.

"yeah he just mentioned it a while ago" hyunsuk chuckled and continue on what he was saying.

"im actually excited for it, imagine having different people in the campus before we graduate. new faces and we can meet new people right love?" hyunsuk said trying to include jihoon in their conversation but jihoon just nodded in response.

"yeah i guess it's kinda exciting" junkyu mumbles but hyunsuk manage to catch it.

"come on junkyu-ah open up to other people, this is your chance to be friend with more people not just us, mashi and yoshi" hyunsuk tries to convince junkyu, but to his dismay he just shook his head.

"i also want that too but my concern right now is not that.." junkyu bit his lower lip not wanting to give any hint or say something about his so called secret.

"hmmm okay if that's what comfortable with you" hyunsuk gave up and just let junkyu go with his thoughts.

"we should probably go to our next class junkyu, it's almost 3pm our next teacher is the terror" jihoon said that made junkyu flinched when he remembered that super strict teacher he really hates because even seconds of late you cannot enter his class and what's more worse his class was math and science.

"we have to go love bye!" jihoon gave quick peck on hyunsuk lips that made junkyu cringe really hard that he wanted to wash his eyes after seeing it.

"please park jihoon learn to know what place you should show your clinginess" junkyu said but he was just held by the wrist and next thing he know he was being dragged in his classroom with his best friend.

____

this is a little introduction in the story, i will post this and look if there are many interested in the flow!

again, your reaction, comments and votes matter to me the most! it helps me motivated!

ps: i started harukyu just because it was impulsive decision lol, but please support this one! <33