9

it was almost night time when the couple decided to take a break, the fireworks for the first day was about to start in one hour, but the two people right now were full of smiles while sitting in the garden area with a picnic blanket over with junkyu's head on haruto's lap.

any people who come across them would think they would disturb something because of the sweetness going on around them.

"kyu.." haruto said while taking the small hair in front of junkyu's face who is admiring the stars above them, beautifully shining up in the sky.

"hmm?" junkyu responded.

haruto hesitated a little bit about what to say, because of the recent events that had been going on in watanabe's mansion.

he couldn't really tell junkyu what was happening because it can only cause trouble for them and for him.

haruto didn't want to do that so instead..

"i'll be away for a moment," haruto whispered, still caressing junkyu's hair who made eye contact with haruto when he mentioned the word away.

"why? is there something going on?" junkyu asked, now helping himself to get up, now he is on level with haruto's face.

"not really, just.. business stuff" haruto reasoned out with a smile on his face.

he actually wanted to give junkyu a proper goodbye, well not really goodbye but rather a permission to go out for a while on the foul business they have been doing.

"is that business stuff a lie?" junkyu asked, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"no no, it's true.. it's really getting hectic i just.. want to let you know" haruto assured him.

"okay then" junkyu said and lied on his lap again.

not knowing that there are many things that has been going on, in junkyu's mind on what kind of business stuff haruto will be facing. he was anxious, scared and most importantly sad, because of uncertainties in life.

"we should enjoy this night kyu" haruto said, caressing junkyu's face, who is staring blankly in the night sky.

there was silence that wrapped around them after the conversation, because both of them were full of worries about each other. they want to protect each other but how can they protect someone they love when there is a big wall between them.

haruto was just staring blankly at junkyu when he didn't notice the tear on his eye perfectly landing on junkyu's forehead that made the latter look at his face in shock.

"haru.." he said looking at the sad eyes that kept on falling in his eyes.

junkyu remained in his position on his lap, he watched his lover silently crying with his hands now holding his face trying to compose himself from crying once again.

"haru, it's okay to cry, i'm here," junkyu said, almost choking in his tears, he didn't know one of his weaknesses is also watching haruto cry in front of him. silently.

"kyu, if everything was different can we really continue this?" haruto said while still covering his eyes, for he feels the upcoming tears who's about to fall down. he didn't know what triggered him to cry this hard, but one thing for sure may be the thought of being away from the one he loves just because of restrictions.

"even we are in this situation, we can still continue, okay?" junkyu assured him now slowly sitting down on his side, slowly sliding his hands on haruto's waist, giving him a comforting hug saying that everything will be okay.

"i hope too" haruto whispered but junkyu managed to hear it and didn't comment about it because he himself is sure about him. he will do anything for them.

junkyu continued hugging him from the side while caressing his back, and was startled when the speaker turned on with the announcement that in a minute the fireworks display will be begin.

"haru, let's enjoy hmm?" junkyu said just like what haruto said a while ago, holding his face, turning it to him, giving him a smile that haruto always wanted to see in his everyday life.

"okay" haruto said finally.

"at 10" the speaker said, having a countdown.

"9" junkyu and haruto is still looking at each other, feeling the happiness and sadness they could feel.

"6" it was like a blur for the both of them, there were people now in the area looking above the sky waiting for the fireworks.

"3" something in haruto tingled of an idea while looking at his lover face, so then he hold his nape and like a slow motion pace.

"1" junkyu didn't even have an idea on what he was about to do but he just felt his lips on his, haruto's lips on junkyu started to move and when junkyu processed everything they moved in sync with the fireworks as their background music in their ears.

"zero! enjoy the first day and thank you for coming!" the speaker said leaving people in awe of the colorful fireworks in the sky.

but that was different from the couple who now broke their passionate and full of love kiss.

"what was that? we didn't saw the first part of the fireworks" junkyu said, holding his cheeks feeling a little hot.

"your face and lips are more beautiful than the fireworks display kyu" haruto said, making junkyu smile at the compliment.

but instead of responding junkyu swiftly took haruto's hand interwinding and pulled it to stand up for a better view of the display.

"you're more beautiful than the colors we can see right now," junkyu said and kissed haruto's cheeks quickly before looking at the sky once again.

"we are whipped for each other," haruto said and looked at the remaining time for the fireworks.

he was having the best time watching the fireworks with the love of his life, holding him like they wont let go.

but like in movies there are always someone who can ruin the mood.

_____

"they had their time sir, it's time for an answer"