7

junkyu is now preparing for the upcoming fake wedding that he has tangled up, and he feels mixed emotion on what they'll be doing because first of all his mind hasn't processed everything since he just woke up now he is now being dragged at the end of the wedding booth where his soon to be husband is there with him.

the said man was wearing a nice black suit with a hanging necktie that isn't really fitting for some weddings, but he just let him be because the person he is with right now is the person he has been waiting for the past few days.

"kim junkyu, didn't really expect you to be in the aisle" jihoon teased out, not having a single idea what are those little glances that haruto and junkyu has been doing.

"i'm actually more surprised that you agreed to it, i actually thought you would run away," hyunsuk said while walking towards his boyfriend and junkyu.

"well, he can't really escape after just sleeping and not doing anything earlier, i will catch him," jihoon said while fixing his tie.

"ah right, mr haruto right?" hyunsuk diverted his attention to the man who reserved a wedding for them two, he actually wanted to know what their relationship was between the two because he didn't expect the latter would make a reservation in the wedding booth for the both of them.

"yes" the man simply said with one of his two friends on the side talking to each other maybe busy teasing the man.

"are you really sure about this?" he asked in a joke tone that made junkyu furrowed his eyebrows and lightly slap the back of hyunsuk's back.

"what?" hyunsuk said while laughing.

"nothing" junkyu said, and he intentionally looked at haruto's eyes and saw that he was looking at him full of smiles.

"well i'm more than sure," he said, still looking at him.

"wow kim junkyu got himself an admirer" jihoon said getting in between.

"before we get to the question and answer portion we should start the wedding, the next agenda is the 3:50 wedding" jihoon said and clapped his hands two times signalling that other people can sit down in the side chairs like some normal wedding, well aside that it was fake.

junkyu doesn't know what to do, if he should let the other touch his hands and walk towards the aisle, because he might fail not to blush when that happens.

the reason is because they rarely have skinship and they haven't really talked about themselves and just like earlier the other was out of reach in the past few days. questions has been lingering in junkyu's mind.

"kyu, just hold my hands I'll take care of it" haruto whispered while taking his hand that caught junkyu off guard and looked at the said man in shocked expression.

"let's go," haruto said and looked directly at the aisle and the wedding bells started to ring.

the feeling was real, inside junkyu it felt really real. the set up was good to be true. they are now walking hand in hand with their black and white suits and people smile in the side with their friends busy teasing them from the side.

but the feeling is very different, he wished the time would stop, and could admire the love of his life with the smile that plastered in his face while holding tight on his hands. butterflies in the stomach can't give justice to what junkyu is feeling right now.

"everyone, we are witnessing two people love in latter with mr kim junkyu and mr haruto watanabe" mashiho said, he was the head of the ceremony.

"everyone please sit as we go on through the vows" mashiho said as he went down to take the fake rings.

"we can now start to mr kim" mashiho said as he was there standing, lowkey trying to not laugh because of the look of junkyu who is not prepared for what they are currently doing.

"uhm" junkyu cleared his throat before looking at haruto's eyes like giving a sign for help but the latter just gave him a nod, which he didn't quite get.

"uhhh, mr haruto watanabe" junkyu started as he thought what he called him without revealing their secret to the people who are right now witnessing their lowkey confession.

"my friend and lover haruto" junkyu said with his impulsive mind that made the latter and his friends giggle at his words.

"uhh, we have only met today" he started it with a lie, well they knew each other for a long time now.

"but i want to say that you're handsome with your suit and how attractive your voice is, i hope we can get along with each other in the future and be friends" oh too late because they are already lovers.

haruto on the other hand just laughed at the statement he just heard, well it's not that he can typically hear that and he missed his voice.

"now for mr watanabe" mashiho said, signalling to haruto to continue.

"mr kim junkyu who has a very light aura and angelic face, you're one of the people who i want to protect when i laid my eyes on you" haruto started that made junkyu startled because it was lowkey giving a hint to the people around them.

"i took the chance to have you at this wedding to talk properly because i'm too shy to approach you because of your cold appearance when i first stepped in here" haruto said that made junkyu widen his eyes. so he is here all along?

"but of course i knew you were in a foul mood, but i just want to say that i want to hangout with you for the rest of the joint festival and i want to take care of you" and there haruto ended with a sweet smile, and everyone clapped but…

"kiss!"

"WE NEED A KISS!"

the crowd was chanting and the couple could just smile awkwardly and junkyu was about to decline when he felt lips on his forehead.

he looked at the man like they were the only people in the space, when they made eye contact he gave him a sweet smile and wanted to hug him so much for longing in his presence but he couldn't at the moment.

"let's spend this time kyu" he said in a whisper.