6

THE DAY

junkyu and his friends are now all out of the booth. they are now standing in a black and white suit that stands a lot in most of the stalls there. the gate will be opened in 1hr. that's why they felt nervous and also excited about what will happen on the first day.

it had mixed feelings for him, especially the way haruto treats him these past few days..

"junkyu come here, let's have a group photo" hyunsuk called for him, while they were standing in front of their booth in all their finest.

"wait up," he said and ran to them.

they are setting up the camera with a tripod where they can capture memories with each other.

after fixing the place yoshi took the remote where he can freely click and capture.

"okay when i say 123 put a wacky pose" hyunsuk instructed that earned a hum.

"okay.. 1,2,3..."

*click*

they were laughing and teasing each other with their wacky poses and silly faces when they didn't notice junkyu's face, who is now glowing down.

his lover haruto has been ignoring his calls and texts, well not literally but he sometimes replies to his message but not like before where he would reply in an instant, but maybe, just maybe he is busy in school since he was 1 year left behind.

junkyu took his phone and tried to dial his number. he doesn't really care now if his friends find it suspicious but he just wants to know that he is alright or what he is doing for the past few days, because he knows what kind of setup they went with when they started this relationship.

junkyu was patiently waiting for him to pick up but the number was out of reach.

he then frustratingly shoved his phone on his pants so that his friends would notice his sour mood.

"is kyu doing alright?" mashiho asked, but the others just gave him a no look.

junkyu has been having mood switches where he turns to smiley and happy then into a serious and cold one, where they can only see when something is bothering him that he couldn't share with them.

"let's just be patient with him, maybe something happened," hyunsuk said, crossing his hands on his chest.

"let's make this booth successful," jihoon said and they all nodded.

at that time the speakers were opened with mic check one, two, three announcement for the students.

"10 minutes left and we will be opening the gates, all students in their prospective booths please stay at your place, all food stalls stand by with the sports and events preparing for the night show, thank you everyone" the announcement ended with that. jihoon just dragged junkyu who has a cold face right now.

he knew he couldn't tease the latter since he was in a foul mood.

"let's be in our place, junkyu, you can go in the back for the twist part," yoshi said carefully to his friend who just nodded.

the twist that they're actually telling about is that their booth is pretty big and they thought of an idea where they can put a twist and give justice to the space that has been given to them, so now they currently have a wedding area and the reception area. where the newly weds can have a little date in the back where there is service of food they can buy.

well not only they have used the space properly but they also doubled up their money for the expenses, since hyunsuk, jihoon and mashiho are good cooks.

junkyu just stood by the door opening at the back side of the booth. just a little later, they heard the opening of the gate with students now murmuring and talking about the place.

it's actually a good thing for junkyu that he is in the back part where there is not a lot of interaction besides serving them.

he heard hyunsuk and jihoon who are sales talking at a group of students who he guess as freshman by their appearance and looks.

they also reservation on what time they can get married or at least lowkey kidnap someone to go in the wedding booth.

"ok, got it," he heard hyunsuk said and it's now getting pretty busy for the front part of the booth, and maybe later it would be the reception area.

junkyu just sat at one of the tables and reached out to his phone again, hoping that he would reply, but to his dismay he had only seen him. no reply and no calls. it's getting worrying for him. he lowkey wants to go to their house but it's super risky for the both of them.

to his boredness he just went to the side of the booth where they can rest after changing who is going to be in charge.

it was pretty early but junkyu just wanted to sleep when his phone buzzed indicating that someone had texted him.

but at his energy level he didn't bother to look at it. so he just rested until his mind went blank.

_____

"YAH KIM JUNKYU" someone shouted at him when he was busy in his dream.

"what?" he said in an annoyed voice.

"so are you just going to sleep there and do nothing?" it was jihoon's voice and he knew it very well.

"is all the reservation alright? what do you need?" he asked and tried to cover his face with his palm.

"yeah, we are starting the wedding now, look it's already 3pm for pete sake, are you even a human for sleeping this long?" jihoon asked, shaking junkyu.

"yeah yeah, give me 5 more minutes" he said and covered his ears.

"no more, you actually really need to get up," jihoon said seriously, which made junkyu slowly open one of his eyes.

"why is there trouble?" he asked but jihoon just looked at him.

"someone wrote your name in the wedding booth for the 3:30 pm wedding" jihoon said that made junkyu's sanity wake up.

"a what?"

"yes, look for yourself," he said, that's when junkyu stood up and properly wore his suit and peered outside the booth.

"him"