Chapter 11

Bose's POV

We waited while Schwoz was busy researching.

"Guys I found something!", Schwoz yells. Just then a doctor walks in.

"What's going on..?", he asked. "Well..", Ray said but he zapped him before he continued.  Ray then walk over him and locks the door. 
"Continue.", he told Schwoz.

"So what did you find?", Mika asked.

"Heres a memory from her brain!", Schwoz told us. We huddled around him and watch the scene.

We see Chapa fighting the driver in the car in her Volt uniform. Then we see her zapping the car that was about to hit another car. Luckily, the car stopped in time before it could hit the other car but the car caught on fire with her inside.

After the video ended, I wiped my tears away. I walked over to Chapa and held her hand. "I swear, I will kill that stupid driver..", I said as tears ran down my cheeks. I hide my face on the bed.

Chapa's POV

I heard everything Bose said but I was too weak to respond. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I felt a hand on mine and decided to squeeze it.

Bose's POV

I could feel something squeezing my hand. I look up and see Chapa squeezing my hand. I sighed a relieve to know she's ok.

"Guys she squeezed my hand!", I yelled at the rest.

"Bose what do you mean? She's in a coma. It's impossible.", Miles looks at me in confusion.

"She did!"

"Bose honey, I know you miss her but she's in a coma. She won't be able to do that.", Mika said as she comforted me. I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears.

Chapa's POV

After I heard everything, I felt really bad for Bose. I tried to open my eyes again but it some reason hurt when I tried.

"B-bose..", I tried to say softly but weakly.

"Chapa!?", Bose heard me and went up to me.

I couldn't speak anymore after that.

Bose's POV

"Bose are you still imagining Chapa doing things to you?", Mika said.

"She just said something!"

"Bose. Chapa is in a COMA. We'll never know when she's gonna wake up. Stop thinking that she's awake.", Ray said in an angry-ish tone. I just rolled my eyes and kissed Chapa's hand. I knew that she was awake but some reason couldn't open her eyes.

(An hour later)

The rest were getting ready to leave but I didn't want to.

"Come on Bose let's go.", Miles said.

"Iam not leaving Chapa. Iam gonna stay here until she wakes up."

"You have to change atleast!", Ray reminded me.

"I don't care. Not leaving until she's awake."

I could tell Ray was annoyed for some reason. They left the room and closed the door. I decided to grab a chair and sit next to the bed. I was sleepy so I soon fell asleep next to Chapa.

( TIME SKIP- uhm months later)

Chapa's POV

I opened my eyes and see a bright light. My head was hurting alot and there was a sting on my chest. I see burnts on my arms and legs. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I put my hand over my stomach and looked around. I see machines all around me and wires connected to my arms. I look down and see me in my Volt uniform with holes. There was an oxygen mask on me but I didn't remember a single thing that happened.

Just then, I see the door open. I panicked but then I see a doctor coming in.

"Oh good morning Volt!", The doctor said. I look at him confused but was too weak to speak. He removes the oxygen mask on me and I started coughing and gasping for air.

"You've been out for 4 months now. How are you feeling?", He asked me.

"I-I don't k-know..", I voice out softly and weakly.

"It's fine. Your gonna get visitors soon so I suggest you rest. I'll remove those wires later alright?", He told me. I just nodded and slowly closed my eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------
Ok Iam gonna write more on my "danger force stories" book. Alright byee ILY <33