Chapter 15

Bose's POV

After Mika left the room, Chapa turned to me and I wiped off her tears.

Bose : What's wrong babe?

Chapa : nothing. Just some thoughts..

Bose : you can tell me anything you know?

Chapa nodded her head and I took a sit next to her as she hides her face in my chest. She cried more as I hugged her and rubbed her back.

Chapa' POV

I didn't want Bose to worry for me so I didn't tell him why I was crying. I continued crying on his chest when suddenly the door opened and it was Mika,Ray and Schwoz

Bose : oh hey guys! Wait how did Schwoz get in here?

Ray : Uhm. Just don't look at the receptionist.

Bose and I looked at each other confused then Bose continued hugging me.

Mika : is everything ok?

Bose : yea just some things.

I wiped my tears as Bose kissed my forehead. Ray and Schwoz took a sit beside the bed on a chair as Mika took a seat opposite the bed.

Schwoz : hey where's miles?

Mika : he went to get pizza and now I don't know where he is.

Just then, Miles appeared covered in mud and dirt.

Bose : ew, dude what happened?

Miles : i bought some pizza, tried to teleport back, failed 70 times and now iam here!

Ray : surprising much.

I giggled and leaned onto Bose. Miles set down the pizza on the overbed table and opened the box. Everybody took a slice except me. Bose saw that I didn't take a piece and gave me his. I shook my head and hugged my legs.

Bose : come on babe, eat some.

I shook my head and hide my head in my legs. He took the slice away and wrapped his left hand around me pulling me closer to him.

They had their pizza and joked around. They stayed until visiting hours were over.

We said our goodbyes and they shut the door. I pulled the blanket to my chest and adjusted the bed to sleep. Just as I was about to shut my eyes, I heard knocking on the window and shot up from the bed and see Bose at the window.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the window to opened it. 

Chapa : what are you doing here Bosey?

Bose : I didn't want to leave you alone of course.

He jumps in and hugs me tightly making me almost fall. He kissed my forehead and messes up my hair. We separate from each other and I got back onto the bed. He joins me on the side and he scoops up a laptop from i don't know where.

Chapa : where did you get the laptop from-

Bose : I snuck it under the bed when you weren't looking this morning.

Chapa : what the..

He on Netflix and chose a show we both loved. I leaned onto him as he pulled the blanket up to our chest.

Bose's POV

We were watching the movie for about half an hour now, I wrapped my hand around Chapa and  saw her asleep. I closed the laptop and placed it on the floor. I got out the bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and walked to the couch. I lay down and fell asleep quickly.
————————————————

Follow my Instagram : @dxngerr.verse
And also my TikTok! :
@..dxngerforce
-
Hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Lots of love <33