Chapter 12

Bose's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at it and it said that it was 8.30a.m. . I got out of bed and did some stretching before I went to take a nice warm shower.

After a long shower, I grabbed some clothes and put it on. I grabbed my hoodie and wore it since it was a cold weather. I ran down the stairs and ate some breakfast then I ran out of the door.

I arrived the hospital and saw the twins and Ray in the waiting room in their uniforms.

"Uhm Bose..You forgetting something?", Miles whispered to me. I look down and remembered that this was a Superhero hospital. I ran into the bathroom, chew my gum and ran back out.

"Did you run all the way here from your house?", Ray asked confusingly. I nodded as I try to catch my breath. Ray walked up to the receptionist and asked to see Chapa. She allowed us in and we walked to her room number.

Chapa's POV

The doctor was unplugging the wires and machines from me and putting bandages on my burnt arms and legs.

"Are you feeling better?", the doctor asked.

"Just..kinda..out of...b-breath..", I said softly trying to catch my breath. The doctor then placed an oxygen tube underneeth my nosetrils and it felt so much better

"What about now?"

"Better..I guess..", as I said that, I see the room door opening. I saw Bose followed by the twins and Ray.

"VOLT!", Bose yelled and ran towards me.

"I'll give you guys some space..", The doctor said and walked out of the roon.

Bose was smiling uncontrollably as he hugs me.

"How are you feeling?", Ray asked as he placed a bucket of fruits on the round table.

"B-better..", I tried to gasp for air as Bose kept hugging. Mika stepped forward and pulled Bose away from me. I started inhaling air like as if I was about to die.

"Sorry..", he said as he brush himself.

"Your'e cute..", I whispered and he heard it. He smiled and giggled as he took a seat next to me on the bed. Our hands locked and he kissed my hands.

"So..what happened?", Miles asked.

"To be honest..I don't remember.."

"Well..Schwoz found out that you were fighting the uber driver on our first date night..and you got burnt badly from zapping the car as it caught on fire..", Bose explained to me. He held my hands tightly as I tried to process everything that he just said. I felt stinging on my arms and see my burn scars opening up causing blood to flow out.

"Are you ok?", Bose asked worriedly. I just nodded as I try to cope with the pain.

"Her scars are opening..we need a nurse!", Ray yelled and ran out to get a nurse probably. I slowly lay back down on the bed trying to cope with the pain as Bose held my hands together and Mika and Miles helping Bose to relax.

Ray came back in with a nurse and the nurse told them to leave. Bose didn't want to but Mika pulled him out as tears build up in my eyes when his hands left mine.

The nurse closed the door and curtains and started to clean my wounds.

Bose's POV

I couldn't bare to leave my girlfriend alone. Especially when she's in pain. When Mika pulled me out, I could see tears in her eyes and it caused me to form up in my eyes too. We waited outside the room as the nurse was cleaning her wounds and scars.

Mika tried to help me relax but it wasn't working. Miles and Ray went to grab a coffee at the hospital cafe downstairs. I was impatiently waiting outside while I paced back and forth. Mika tried to tell me to sit but I couldn't listen to her right now. All I had in mind was Chapa being in pain without me by her side.
----------------------------------------
HEY GUYSS- SO I stayed up all night  because I couldnt sleep and now Iam sleepy and theres school tmrw.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <33 Lot of luv 💋💗