Chapter 14

Chapa's POV

I slowly open my eyes and a ray of sunlight shined on me. I cover my eyes with my hands. I looked over at the clock on the wall and it showed : 12.15p.m .

I saw new bandages around my arms and legs while I was still in my Volt uniform. Just then, the door opened. It was doctor Clint.

dr. C : how are you feeling Volt?

Volt : better I guess.

Dr. C : I brought some food for you.

He pulled in a trolley with a tray. On the tray was a platter of sandwiches accompanied with some grapes. There was also a glass of orange juice. He placed it on the overbed table and pulled it to me. He helped me sit up and adjusted the bed.

Dr. C : eat up. Guest will probably be over soon.

I didn't feel like eating but I took a small bite before he left the room. I waited for him to fully close the door and then stood up from the bed slowly and threw away the food into the trash. I pulled out some tissue paper and covered the top of the food to make sure nobody sees it.

Minutes later, Dr. Clint came back in and took away the tray without any suspicion. He left the room and I sat back and stared into the walls. All I could think about was Bose. I missed him so much.

As I daydreamed about the love of my life, a tear managed to escape. Then, I heard a knock on the door, it opened and I saw Bose. I looked away and wiped my tears.

Bose : Hey babe, how you feeling?

He came to sit next to me on the bed and our fingers locked.

Chapa : better.

He smiled as I raised my hands to his mask. I slowly pull off the mask to see his full face. I giggled a little and he slowly leaned in to kiss me.

We kissed about half a minute before the door opened again. Bose panicked and quickly separated from me and cover his eyes.

Miles : no worries dude, just us..

Miles walked in followed by Mika in their uniforms.

Mika : what were you guys doing?

Chapa : Uhm-

Bose : nothing much?

Mika and Miles look at each other confused but took a sit on the chairs opposite the bed.

Mika : hey Bose maybe you should you know..put on your mask?

Bose : oh right.

I gave him his mask and he placed it back onto his face. I giggled at his cute face as he comes closer to rub his nose onto mine.

Mika : guys we're over here!

Miles : eww get a room.

Me and Bose separated and laughed together.

The four of us talked and joked around for what felt like an hour or so.

An hour later

Miles : anybody wants pizza?

Bose and Mika : me!

Miles : Chapa?

Chapa : oh uh sure.

Miles shot his fist in the air and dissapeared. I to be honest wasn't having the appetite to eat again but I didn't want to worry anybody. I looked away feeling bad that I lied to my friends.

Bose's POV

Me and Mika were laughing non stop about the jokes we made just now. As were laughing, I turned to Chapa and saw her looking away not laughing or smiling. Mika went to answer a call from her phone so I went to Chapa and hugged her from the back.

Bose : you okay babe?

She kept quiet so I looked over and saw her silently crying.

Bose : Chapa? What's wrong babe?

She still kept quiet so I hugged her tightly and rubbed her head.

Mika : is everything ok?

Bose : oh uh yea. We just need a moment.

Mika : oh alright then. I'll go to the cafe nearby, want anything?

Bose : i think an iced tea would be nice.

Mika : alright be back soon!
————————————————
HELLOO IAM GONNA PUBLISH AGAIN ON SUNDAY !!

School been tough lol. Anyways, i hope you guys are having a great day!! Lots of love <333