I made a mistake (Please Forgive Me)

The history between Bakugou and Deku had been rough at best. Bakugou had not always been the kindest to Deku, and now that he was older, at 17 years old, he knew that that was the biggest mistake he'd ever make. 

 The boy was one of the kindest souls on Earth. He would give more than he could ever take purely because of his love for others. Bakugou chalked it down to the nerd wanting to keep friends, yet it was one of Deku's personality traits that made Deku Deku. 

 Bakugou would be lying if he said that he didn't miss Deku when he ran away, because in reality, it broke him. He was yet to return, and Bakugou wasn't coping. 

 Well, he seemed to be, but he wasn't. 

 All of his life -well at least from what he could remember- Deku had been there. When he manifested his quirk. When Deku was revealed as quirkless. When they graduated middle school. When he told Deku kill himself. 

 All in all, Bakugou had majorly fucked up and he knew it. He was planning to fix what he did, really (It was unbelieveable to some). 

 But then the war happened. Bakugou had sacrificed himself for Deku, and in turn had been stabbed in 3 places. All of which, were vital places that one shouldn't get stabbed. 

 He thought at first that would be his apology, 

Yet it was not. He stood on the roof, contemplating.

The sun was starting to set. His blonde hair, spiked at the edges, drifted slightly from side to side as the evening wind brushed by him ever so slightly. 

 The war, had left him in a pitiful shape, alone, weak and desperate. He wanted more to his life. Just grasping at the edges was something that could be so truthfully joyful. So... amazingly brilliant. Something wonderful. Something he could never have. 

 Because at the end of the day, everything he did would all be thrown out the window. His actions would become meaningless as he'd gaze out at what his life had become. 

 A future he could have held in his fingers, was waiting for him just out of reach. Taunting... almost. 

 He just wasn't brave enough to take the leap. 

 He would never be brave enough to take the leap.

 No matter how much faith he said he had. No matter what he did, no matter how charismatic, how strong, how awesome he was. He never could. He was fragile, and broken on the inside. Lying to himself, telling himself he was alright, that he was okay. 

 He was not okay.

 He needed something to grasp onto. 

 But he was too weak. Mentally and Physically.

But perhaps it would be okay. Deku could have what he couldn't. He could say what he wanted to say, and be who Bakugo wanted to be. Deku was... something else. Something different than himself. Perhaps that's why he admired him so much. 

 Perhaps that would be why, Deku took that leap.

 Deku took that leap that Bakugou never could. Deku had never given himself such an unachievable reputation that Bakugou had, and that meant that the greenette could act as he please. Hence why Deku had the balls to leave.

 Bakugou never had that. And now, because of those ridiculously high standards he set himself, and his idiotic reputation, he could, under no circumstances, tell the others how he felt. And it wasn't just because of that, it was because he'd never done it before. It was because, he and Deku had so many unspoken words between them that made no sense at all, and having to explain that to another person would break him more than Deku already had.

 It was uncanny really, the person whom he missed the most was the person that had hurt him the most. And it was horrible that he could complain about being hurt when Deku hadn't all of these years. Everything about his life currently made him want to scream. 

 And so he let go, he thought of nothing and everything. The wind blew his hair, yet it wasn't violent, merely a gentle breeze. He looked out from the rooftop hoping, praying that he could see his childhood friend. 

 His heart only continued to break further as the sun dipped below the city skyline and he had yet to anyone that resembled Deku. 

 Bakugou would never say how much Deku missed him, but his heart said it all. His heart kept him cold and isolated. 

 He would follow in Deku's footsteps. Yet instead of running away from life, he was running towards his life.

------THE END-----

Thank you for reading! :D 
This was so fun to make and I would totally do it again. If we ever decide to do this again I might upload it to this specific book.