Christmas Special Part 2. Neo x B3

It was a snowy day that blew the clouds away, Old Man Tim finally got a trim. And the beautiful white snow look at it... glow?

"Neo look at my snow angel."
"You gave it cat ears?" Neo chuckled
"Yep, doesn't it look awesome?!"
"Yeah."
"Let me see yours!"

B3 looked at Neos snow... devil?

"That's a fucking devil bro."
"Dope right?"
"It has teeth and looks mad..." B3 got kinda scared, he looked at Neo and put his arms up.
"What's up, you want a hug?"
"Neo, are you ok, I'm here for you."
"Yeah I'm fine, and thanks?"
"Ok. Now come here!!" B3 ran towards Neo and
*GLOMP*
They fell in the snow.
"You gotta warn me next time you do that."
"Nyo way!"
"Are you acting like a cat again?"
"Maybe. Maybe not."
"Really bro-"
"Ah sick lemon snow!!"
"B3 don't!!" Neo pushed B3 and was now on top of him.
"Do you know what that is?!"
"Nope. Enlighten me."
"It's pe-"
B3 started bursting out with laughter.
"I'm kidding there is no lemon snow and I know what it is."
Neo got off of B3 and offered his hand. B3 took it still laughing.
"Oh man you should see your face!!"
"Baby, where are you goin-"
Neo threw a snow ball at B3s face.
"Seriously dude why?!" Neo yelled.
"I'm sorry I thought it would be funny!"
"Yeah sure, let's go home."

They started walking home,on the way B3 asked if they could go to the store.

Neo POV
"Do we need something?" "A gingerbread house!!" "But don't you have enough snacks at home?" B3 got a sad look on his face "But...I wanted to build one with you..." That was low-key adorable. "Ok let's get one." B3s face lit up with joy "Yay!!" He was about to run off but I grabbed his hand. "Yeah... we're not having the mall incident happen again dude." "It wasn't that bad." "It was, me and Soft spent five god damn hours trying to find your dumbass." B3 sighed. "Oh well, this is a win win situation for me." "Huh how?" He faced me and smiled "We get to build a gingerbread house together and were holding hands, no wait let me rephrase that it's a win win situation for both of us." I felt my face heat up, "I guess it is."

They walked in the store picking out what gingerbread house kit they wanted. After picking it out they went to the register and payed for it, then went outside.

Neo POV
"Hey Neo look a cart." "Yeah a cart." "What do you do with a cart?" "You put items in... Wtf is this twenty one questions?" "No, you ride it!" He jumped in the cart gesturing for me to come over, "B3 we can't ride it we could get in trouble, even though it low key sounds fun." "We won't if we don't get caught, now hurry your ass up!!" I walked over to the cart "So what if the security guard comes?" "Easy. We'll run separate ways." "B3... That's that criminal mentality bro." I started pushing the cart in a empty parking lot "When your done I get a turn." "Okey dokie!"

Five minutes later

"Ok it's my turn now." Alright." B3 got out of the cart and I got in. "Ready?" "Yeah." He started running with the cart almost hitting a bunch of stuff in the process "Babe slow down!!" "Oh my bad." B3 stopped the cart "I guarantee if you were in the street just now you would've gotten a speeding ticket along with reckless driving." He laughed "Alright I'll go slower this time-" "What are you kids doing to that cart?!" We both turned around to see a security guard "Shit." He started getting closer, I got startled and got out of the cart grabbing B3s hand. "It'll be ok babe." B3 said with a smile, he squeezed my hand "Sir may I say something?" "What?" "Neo get ready to run." Ok shit is about to go down, B3 turned back around to the security guard and yelled "SUCK MY DIC-" I grabbed his hand and started running.

"You little brat-" "Why were you gonna say that?!" "What I thought it would be funny, I didn't even finish saying it!" I turned around and he was still chasing us, "This way!" I took B3 through the park.

The boys spent half a hour trying to get away from the security guard. They eventually climbed a tree. The security guard couldn't find them he walked away.

"B3 you realize we probably won't be able to go back their right?" "It's fine." "That was the closest store to our house and they had your favorite cheese puffs." B3 was silent for a little "...Holy shit what are we gonna do?" "You know the saying think before you act? You definitely didn't think about what would happen, it's Christmas and here we are running from a damn gorilla." B3 looked in my direction "I totally didn't." ಠ_ಠ

They waited a couple minutes just to be safe and climbed out of the tree making their way back home.

B3 POV
"Ok that was a fucky wucky." "Agreed." I should really apologize "Baby I'm sorry." I clinged onto Neo "I'm not mad." "That's a lie!" "No it isn't." "You aren't even looking at me!" Neo stopped walking "Maybe a tad bit." "I'm sorry I'll make it up to you!"

They soon got back home, Neo took a nap and B3 was thinking about what to do to apologize.

"Oo maybe a mixtape." "No wait I already got him one, ah this is so hard!!! I then thought about the scarf he was looking at in one store. Before grabbing my coat I wrote a letter and put it on the dresser and kissed Neos forehead. Alright let's go!!

Its been a hour since B3 left, Neo woke up and saw the note. (B3 didn't go to the same store.)

*Ring Ring*
"Huh?" I went over by the tv and saw his phone, "Damn it, I'll just get his present out in the meantime.

About a hour later the door opened revealing B3.

"Their you are, where did you go?" Neo asked concerned.
"Uh can't say talk later!" B3 ran into the bedroom and locked the door.
"What a weirdo." Neo chuckled,
Neo was chilling on the couch watching TV until B3 ran out of the room standing in front of the tv with a present in his hand.
"Here you go." B3 gave the present to Neo, he began opening it up and looking at B3.
"It's the scarf you were eyeing, I got this to apologize to you."
Neo smiled "Thanks, here's yours." Neo grabbed the present next to the couch handing it to him. B3 opened it and saw a pair of dark red sunglasses with a emoji.
"I also saw you looking at them so I got, I didn't know what to get at first."
B3 sat down next to Neo and pulled him into a hug, Neo hugged him back.
"Thank you."
"No problem."
"So... how about we make that gingerbread house?"
"Ok let's go."
"Sweet!" B3 got up and went into the kitchen, Neo following him.

"B3 you got your own house."
"But mine broke."
"No it didn't you ate it and the frosting."
B3 was covered in nearly the whole bag of frosting. B3 laughed and so did Neo. B3 looked at Neo and scooted closer.
"Kiss?"
Neo chuckled, they both lean in and their lips meet.
"Oh wait hold on." Neo got up and put the mixtape in the boombox, then went back to the table.
"Love you glowy."
"I love you too B."

🦈I finally finished. I started writing at 5 but would take breaks. I'm sorry its so late, I hope you enjoyed 🦈