Mall Disaster

Last time on Dragon Ball Z, B3 wanted to go to the mall so they made plans to go to the mall together. (I'm sorry I had to say it🤣 but basically when they last hung out they made plans to go to the mall because B3 wanted to go)

"Why are we here again?" Neo asked.
"I wanted to hangout with my homies-"
"Your fat ass wanted to go to the food court right?" Neo interrupted.
"Damn you got me, but it's true I wanted to hangout and I'm paying so be grateful, glow balls~" B3 winked.
"I seriously wish you would stop calling me that..."
They walked inside and started heading to the food court.
"Hey can we go in there?" Soft pointed at a art supply store.
"Sure let's go!" They went inside and Soft started looking around and grab some paint and a canvas, Soft paid for it and they left the store.
"HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THAT!!!" B3 ran off leaving them behind.
"Ah B3 wait!"
"Get back here you dumbass!"
Soft and Neo ran after him but they got stuck in a huge crowd and the two got separated.
"Soft where are you?"
"I'm over here."
"Hold on." Neo squeezed past a couple of people while Soft stood still kinda scared because there were too many people surrounding him (I would be too, I'm just not a people kind of person😑)
"Soft." Neo reached his hand out, Soft tried to grab it but he couldn't reach so Neo got a little closer grabbing Softs hand and lead them away from the crowd.
"You good Soft." Neo asked with a concerning tone.
"Y-yeah... I'm fine don't worry."
"Now where did lemon head go?"
"Maybe we should check the food court first." Soft suggested.
"Alright."

They checked the food court but still didn't find him.

"Oh I'll call him." Soft pulled out his phone and dialed his number.
"Good idea- wait... damn it I forgot he didn't bring it."
"Oh... what should we do?"
"Hate to say it but we might have to check the whole mall."
"T-thats gonna take a while." Soft chuckled nervously.
"Yep it is..." Neo sighed.
They started looking around, and the mall was huge so that will probably take a hour. They looked around the stores, even asking people if they saw him. Most said no but some said they saw him but in a bunch of different stores, would you look at that shit.
"I swear B3 is like a little ass kid."
"I-Im sure we'll find him eventually." Soft said hopeful, that was two hours ago.

"Ok I'm fucking tired let's take a break."
"Yeah...ok." Soft agreed.
They both sat down on a bench.
"Ok so we'll probably have to make a missing kid report."
"Maybe- missing kid report?" Soft asked confused.
"Yep." Neo crossed his arms.
They sat there for a few more minutes and went back to looking again, they even split up but since Soft's shy he didn't have much luck asking around. But neither did Neo, they met back up at the fountain.
"I swear when I get my hands on him-"
Attention customers I have a announcement- Hey I'm looking for two small beans, one is super sweet and wears a red beanie and the other is kind of a tsundere and he's a green highlighter. If you see them please return them to management or if Soft and Neo is listening you know where to find me, deuces.
B3 hung up.
"B3 you- come on."
"Ok."
They went to the office and found B3 sitting down bored, he noticed them and jumped up running towards them.
"Oh my babies!" He glomped them.
"B3 why?" Neo said.
B3 let go of them and made a innocent smile.
"Why what?" B3 kept his smile.
Neo grabbed his collar and pulled him forward.
"Don't you what me you bastard, we were looking for you for four fucking hours! We could've been having fun, that's four hours we're not getting back you know!"
"W-Wait Neo please calm down." Soft stuttered.
"Hey. Don't cuss in front of the baby boi." B3 was talking about Soft.
"Yeah yeah, let's go we're going home." Neo grabbed B3s hand and they walked out the mall.
"Aw man I wanted to eat." B3 pouted.
Neo stopped walking and faced B3.
"You wanted to- huh?! What- why did you run off in the first place?!" Neo said.
"I saw those cinnamon pretzels and wanted one, I thought you guys were behind me. My bad for making today shitty."
"It's ok I'm not mad, I'm glad nothing bad happened to you." Soft smiled.
"Aw Soft you're such a sweetheart!" B3 squished Softs cheeks.
Neo sighed.
"It's fine, come on." Neo grabbed B3s hand again and they started walking home.
About fifthteen minutes later they stopped at Softs place.
"Bye see you guys later." Soft waved.
"Sayonara Softie!"
"See ya."
They gave a final wave and went their separate ways.
"Next time we go out you're wearing a leash."
"Eh. Isn't that a little much? Unless..."
"Unless what?" Neo looked at him confused.
"You're gonna do something kink-"
Neo put his hand over B3s mouth, he knew what he was going to say.
"You're such a kid." Neo moved his hand.
"Maybe but you love me~" B3 winked.
"Yeah I do." Neo blushed.
They walked in the cool breeze enjoying each other's company.

🦈 Hey hey hey! I hope you enjoyed this, I'm gonna be a 100 with you guys. I don't have a idea for the next chapter thingy so if you have any suggestions I'll listen. And for the oneshots I have a bunch of drafts, I wanted to publish the next one yesterday but I got distracted trying to come up with ideas for my Fnf au. Again I hope you enjoyed, Byeonara🦈

 Again I hope you enjoyed, Byeonara🦈

ฬ๏г๔ ς๏ยภt: 994