|SENSUAL MISTAKE| -ꜰʀᴇᴅᴅʏ

This is a Glamrock Freddy x female reader fanfic.

12-29-2021
Votes appreciated. (:
Dark mode is recommended.
╔═══════════════╗
Contains:
Soft sex, accidental erection,
slight overstim, praise kink
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗Contains: Soft sex, accidental erection, slight overstim, praise kink╚═══════════════╝

"(Y/n)... I'm actually not comfortable with anyone else performing the repair in the area..." His cheeks flushed as his gaze altered back and forth between your troubled eyes. You scrutinized his body language the moment his robotic fingers nervously moved to itch the nape of his neck.

Freddy had accidentally jammed his microphone stand into some of his hip wires, causing his leg to be immovable. It was later revealed that he had seriously damaged the wires, accidentally ripping them from his hip and he would need the wires reconnected ASAP otherwise his leg could be permanently impaired. The bear was embarrassed about where he had broken the wires and needed a well-known nightguard to reconnect the wires for him.

     "So I was um... Wondering if you could replace the broken wires above my thigh plate..." Freddy asked for your aid, a diminishing look on his face that urged you to say yes. You presumed he was about to speak before you hastily responded.

"Of course! Is it just the wires that were damaged during the accident?" You had been a liable guard for the night shift ever since the plaza's doors opened, giving you time to form a friendship with the kind animatronic.

     "Fortunately yes... Follow me." The bear replied waving you to follow him to the parts and service cubicle. Freddy carried his weight with a weak limp, his damaged leg traversing across the polished tile. When you arrived Freddy immediately sunk into the sizable chair, watching as you collected a screwdriver and some electrical tape to treat his clipped wires.

     "Have you performed any repairs before, (Y/n)?" He questioned. You perched on your knees so you could better access the wires, motioning to him to push up his shorts.
     "Yes, on Monty and Roxanne. They were also wire breakages." You scanned the bears' expression, processing his red face that was actually quite adorable.