|MATING MACHINE| -ꜰʀᴇᴅᴅʏ

This is a Glamrock Freddy x female reader fanfic.

3-5-2022
Votes appreciated. (:
Dark mode is recommended.
╔═══════════════╗
Contains:
Cnc, dom Freddy,
bondage, breeding kink.
╚═══════════════╝

     There is something off about the bear

There is something off about the bear. He is glaring at you, inching towards your figure which he looks down upon. Your back meets the cold plaster of the bar's wall, and the machine's tall shadow projects onto you.

It was Friday night, but not a good one. Just a day ago the love of your life dumped you for a bimbo with breasts the size of two bowling balls. Her hair flared with permed curls that drew down the small of her back. Lips so thick they look bruised, and false lashes that reached above her high brows.

Well, everyone has their tastes—
just hoping I wasn't a placeholder.

     In the afternoon you freshened up after the long night of tears, and while getting ready a craving for alcohol made your mouth water.
You weren't on shift tonight, but employees did get a 50% discount on the plazas grub.
    And who could turn down an offer like that?

     You wore a body-con satin dress to cope with your insecurities. The fabric squeezed your beautiful figure that made heads turn. Of course, you were too humble to notice the stares you drew from strangers. For you were faultless in everyone's eyes but your own.
     You composed at the bar hidden near the daycare. The location was clever, giving the parents a sense of easiness while drinking away their dejection. A few glasses of mimosa later, a tall bear sheathed in golden brown fur marched into the room.
     And he looked absolutely, pissed.

"Someone... upset?" You asked with a light chuckle, holding the glass of wine over your cleavage. The machine held his chin high, securing invisible barriers that prohibited you from budging.

"Upset? Oh no, no, no... superstar..." Large claws wrapped around your waistline, the sharp nails poking your satin dress. You were startled by this, and led your free hand down to lay over one of his false wrists.