|RAUNCHY SERVICE| -ᴍᴏɴᴛʏ

This is a Montgomery x female reader fanfic.

1-13-2022
Votes appreciated. (:
╔═══════════════╗
Contains:
Spanking, Dom Monty,
blindfold, degrading kink.
╚═══════════════╝

     You reached the gator's cubicle

You reached the gator's cubicle. Roaring music shook his walls and rippled against the metal door. This specific genre of music was strikingly vulgar, but it didn't surprise you.
We're talking about Montgomery Gator here, obviously, he's got a thirst for barbaric songs. You lifted your fist to the door and debated whether or not your unwanted pestering would be a good idea.
     Just the other day you performed a wellness check on the reptilian animatronic. However, when snapping his jaw back into place, you bent some of his vital codings. You were in a rush to get your lunch break so you assumed the small affliction was no big deal.
     How stupid of you.

     Just the next day one of his fans left the gator's room sobbing. According to word by the staff member who was present, Monty's jaw had abruptly clamped down on the child's stuffed animal he was showing to Montgomery. Because of his fine canines, the plushy was actually torn apart when the child tried tugging it from his jaw. Monty told the staff member his jaw had locked up for some unforeseen reason, but he knew it was your fault. And so here you are, hoping to plead your case to a fucking animatronic.

     His exhausting music silenced after you thumped your fist into the packed metal of his door. The large alloy slab slid to the side, displaying a large mechanical gator that endowed you with an icy stare.
"Can I help you?" His large claws grappled the flanks of the entrance that was specially designed for his large size.

     Is he wearing sweats? That's unusual, wonder who bought him those.

     "I was actually wondering if we could talk." You spoke modestly, watching his fluorescent pupils spill through his shades. He clicked his tongue before responding.
"Sure." He backed away from the entrance, indulging you into his darkroom. Dismantled security bots nested together in a far corner, while glass remnants of what once was a table scattered another. The last time you visited, so much junk and busted furniture blanketed the floor you couldn't even see the color of the carpet... Today his room was somewhat tidy.