|SELFISH ACHE| -ʀᴏxʏ

This is a Roxy x female reader fanfic.

2-5-2022
Votes appreciated. (:
Dark mode is recommended.
╔═══════════════╗
Contains:
Scissoring, jealousy,
dom Roxy, overstim
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗Contains: Scissoring, jealousy, dom Roxy, overstim╚═══════════════╝

     "Seriously, you've got to be the most experienced guard here." Brian leaned against the counter, watching as you brewed a late-night coffee.

     "Aw shucks, I'm blushing." You turned your back on the newbie, dumping sugar packets into the steaming cup of joe.

     "No for real! You're experienced in fancy coding, combat, and even ventilation repair." The toned man threw his hands up to project his profound astonishment. You sent him a guilty smile, lifting the paper cup to take a gulp before responding.

     "You're experienced in combat too. The other abilities just come naturally when you work in a ridiculously huge, state-of-the-art attraction." The delicious flavor of cheap brew stained your taste buds as you watched Brian's elation dissolve.

     "Sure, sure. You still gonna help me do a wellness check on Roxanne? Manager said she wants er' checked before my shift ends."

     "Of course, we can get that out of the way right now." You pressed a lid onto the rims of the piping cup, gesturing for your inept colleague to stick with you.

     You chaperoned the altruistic chap through the terribly vast complex, later huddling at the entry of the wolf's door. Granted Brian was in his late twenties, you'd assume a vibrant animal mascot was no concept for the man to get jumpy over, but his actions had come to prove you wrong. To rephrase it, your coworker withheld a hardy inner child.

     "Let's get this over with." Roxanne uttered, immediately after your foretold knock. Roxy had retained the route to the parts and service cubicle like it was her own last name. You and Brian followed closely behind the cyborg that knew her way.

     The wolf sunk into the leather seat, watching as Brian collected the trinkets you listed for him. There was something sour about that stare she dealt to the newbie.
     "When checking the wires you just wanna make sure there's no ruptures, or signs of deterioration." You piloted some pliers inside the animatronics' wrist, scanning for abrasions or breakages.