|SPIDER LOVE| -ᴅᴊᴍᴍ

This is a DJ Music Man x female reader fanfic.

2-16-2022
Votes appreciated. (:
Dark mode is recommended.
╔═══════════════╗
Contains:
Cnc , dom DJ,
Slight overstim
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗Contains: Cnc , dom DJ, Slight overstim╚═══════════════╝

     A disheartening presence loomed over your hunched figure. The entity was anything but welcoming, and its steel joints clicked every time the golem exhaled. The machine's thermal aura grazed your shoulder blades and your upper back. You knew what was behind you, nevertheless, your skin shone with a thin layer of nervous sweat.

Why must he be so frightening?

A concentrated sigh hummed in your throat, and you spun to distinguish the beast.
"Music Man... Hey." You chuckled skittishly, registering the massive machine that hovered above you. One of his many wicked hands moved to wave down at you, his others securing his round trunk above the tile.

"Christian told me there were complaints saying this area smelt like a marijuana plantation." You peered around the glossy dance floor while speaking. A higher-up had sent you to investigate some rumored activity in the DJ's cubicle. She had even asked you to inspect trash cans for the prohibited substance.

     "I know you and the guests get all pumped up in here sometimes..." You clicked your tongue giving the golem a pitiful grin.
     "You didn't by chance... Allow smoking in here at any point yesterday, did you?"

     The machine's expression remained frozen, and he shook his head ever so gently. You let out a calm breath, your vision darting between his murky corneas.
"Alright. Well, I'm gonna head back to the office to review some security footage..." You bestowed the creepy machine with a frail smile while speaking.
"If you smell anything woody, just... let me know." You almost spun to leave before the giant golem gestured to you with an unclear motion.

     "Huh..?"
Without warning, the neon arachnid scooped you up in his palm, traversing you into the closest of his tunnels.
     "Hey, what the hell!" You grouched while clinging to his massive palm for dear life. His extremity lowered to rest at the base of the tube, the fingers unrolling like a red carpet.