|A HELPING HAND | -ꜱᴜɴ

This is a daycare attendant x female reader fanfic.

1-2-2022
Votes appreciated. (:
Dark mode is recommended.
╔═══════════════╗
Contains:
Dom sun, mild injury,
soft sex, praise kink
╚═══════════════╝

       "And so that's how I almost drowned in my own ball pit!" The daycare attendant strutted next to you, chuckling at his own stupidity

"And so that's how I almost drowned in my own ball pit!" The daycare attendant strutted next to you, chuckling at his own stupidity. The motion of his steps fell into pace with yours, and the two of you moseyed your way to the child center. Sitting in both your arms were boxes packed with pristine toys specially acquired for the children.
"I still don't understand how so many kids could agree to dog-pile on top of you in the ball pit." You scoffed, amused by his story, a grin poking your cheeks.

"Lucky I don't really have to worry about oxygen, but the claustrophobia was insane!" The friendly sun bolted in front of you, committing to prod the heavy doors of the daycare open for your convenience. His long legs hauled his meager body swiftly, and you scuffled to the door he held open.
Suddenly, your right leg swept out in front of you, and then your left.
"Careful, the floor is wet!" The sun called out to you. Your tailbone bashed into the tile, your hips popped owning up to the powerful impact. A sharp pain crawled up your spine, impelling your body to lean back and bash the back of your head against the compact floor.
You were in so, much, pain.

You lay there, the new toys sprinkled across the damp slate while you waited for the pain to withdraw from your bones.
"Ah- Oh my gosh are you okay?" The attendant knelt to your side, his hand brushing up your shoulder to comfort you. With your skull pressed against the firm tile, your ringing eardrums concentrated on his voice.

"Just give me a second." Your body was still processing the injury. It was awful yes, but not suitable to cry over. Nevertheless, the attendants' sympathetic strokes made your eyes flourish with tears. His fingers floated to your wrists, and he pulled your hand to his face examining your palms.